Stuck in an elevator with a sex god

~~~~~Louis' POV~~~~~

   "It's pronounced wol-ve!" Niall protested and glared at me. "Woof." I said with a smirk. I knew wolf was pronounced wol-ve but it was fun seeing him getting so worked up over it.
"It's wol-ve!" He yelled and the other lads chuckled. "It's not funny!" He muttered, glaring at all of us.          

  The lads and I were in currently in the elevator of our hotel. We were heading down to grab some food because Niall wouldn't shut up about being hungry. We were going to be on break in London for most of the summer and our flat was currently being fixed up, so we had to stay at a hotel for a while.

The doors opened and a girl slipped in, taking no notice of us. I don't think she even realized anyone else was in the elevator. She had a box balanced on one hip and her other hand was tapping out a beat on her leg. Something about her looked familiar and i looked more closely at her. I remembered her as the girl from a few nights ago. Wow, is it weird that i remember random, unimportant details like that?

         Suddenly the elevator stopped moving and we all waited for the doors to open. They didn't.

After a few minutes of waiting, I spoke up and asked Liam, "So, should we call someone to get this fixed?"

The girl jumped so high that she almost hit the low ceiling and spun around. I quickly grabbed the box before it could hit the ground and smiled at her.

                             ~~~~~Catherine's POV~~~~

                    I heard a voice behind me and i jumped, accidently letting go of the box. I spun around and a boy, the same one that i had seen a couple days ago being chased by a bunch of crazed girls, handed me the box. I murmured a "Thanks" and looked around the elevator. There were four other lads with him. All hot.

 One had bright green eyes and curly hair. One had a black quiff thingy. There was also one with blonde hair and another with brown. "Sorry." I said and blushed. "I didn't know anyone else was in here..."

           "It's fine, babe." The curly haired one said. "I'm Harry Styles, as you probably know." He said and looked at me, like the guy from yesterday had, as if i should know them. Had I met them before? Were there names supposed to ring a bell? I guess they kind of sounded familiar, but i couldn't recall meeting them.

 "I'm Niall." The blonde one said and smiled at me.

"Zayn. Zayn Malik" The quiff dude said. "Hey, I'm Liam." Said the other brown haired one. 

"And we met a couple days a ago, kind of. I'm Louis. You can call me the 'Swagmaster from Doncaster', or better yet, 'Sex God'." Said Louis with a wink. They all were looking at me now, like they thought i would start screaming or something.

I mocked the Zayn dude and simply replied, "Catherine. Catherine Green."

I pulled out my phone and called Steph. "Hey Steph. How's the hot Aussie guy? Yeah, i'm good. You know, just stuck in an elevator. The usual. Mhm. Okay, thanks. By the way, tell your mum I say hi."

I ended the call and noticed that the guys were all looking at me weirdly. "My friend, Stephenie, is gonna see about getting this fixed."

"Here, i'll call also. They will probably get it fixed faster if they know were in here." Harry, the curly-haired boy, said. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Don't you know who i am?" He asked. "Uh, besides someone extremely cocky, no." That earned me a chuckle from the other guys.

"Is that a carrot?" Louis asked excitedly out of nowhere.

I looked down to see the carrot charm my brother had gotten me when i was 12, because i had been obsessed with carrots then. My mum had told me that i would get a growth spurt if i ate alot of carrots. I was desperate to grow taller (because i had been short then) and believed her. She hadn't actually thought that i would start eating so many carrots.

 I blinked back tears at the thought of my brother and said, "Yup?"

          He rushed towards me and picked me up and spun me around. Then he put me down and returned to his spot. Seeing the confused look on my face, Liam explained. "He likes carrots...alot." I nodded. Harry had finished his call and they were all still looking at me like i was somehow supposed to know them.

"Ok guys, stop looking at me like that! Have we met before? Because you guys are looking at me like i'm supposed to know you or something and its kind of weird." I said putting the box on the ground because i was tired of holding it.

"Well, we're One Direction." Zayn said as if that explained it all. "HOLY HELL BALLS!" I fake gasped and fanned myself, even though i had no clue what 'One Direction' was.

It was all i could do to not laugh when i saw their faces change to dismay. I stared at them for a second, acting as if i was in shock, before falling onto the ground in a fake-faint. I opened my eyes a crack and saw that their faces were filled with panic and dismay.

Damn, i should win a freaking nominee. Why work here when i could obviously go on and become a super famous actor? Just kidding... kind of.

I couldn't hold up the act any longer and my body started shaking from laughter.

 "Hey, are you crying?" Louis asked with concern laced in his voice as he saw me start to roll on the ground while shaking.

He looked confused when he saw I was laughing. "You should've seen your faces." I said, standing up.

"I was kidding. I have no clue what 'One Direction' is. Sorry?" I said and shrugged. The boys looked kind of relieved.

"We're a band." Liam answered. "Like a famous band? Or a band that you guys decided to put together in your garage?" I asked. "A famous band?" Zayn answered.

"Okay then. Sing me a song. I wanna hear if you guys are any good." They all shrugged and stood up from here they had been sitting on the floor. "What song?" They asked me. "I still dont know who you guys are, so i dont know your songs." I said. "How about 'I Want'?" The blondie asked me and the other boys.

"Go ahead, Blondie." I said and then realized i had accidently called him blondie out loud. Oh well.