Reunions

This story is coming to a close. Only one or two more chapters. ):

                                                     ~Cat's POV~

                                "Room 713, Room 713." I chanted to myself, scanning over the room numbers. "Found it!" I said triumphantly and Louis came over. I knocked on the door and it was immediately flung open by Niall, whom I know remembered thanks to hitting my head. "LOUIS!" He yelled jumping onto him, and the sound of running footsteps headed our way. "LOU!" The boys all shouted. "What were you thinking you bloody moron!" Harry yelled, eyes dangerously watery.

         "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight." Louis said quietly. "We're just glad you're back." Steph and Abby hugged him also. I still felt like kind of an outsider. I hadn't seen them for so long and when I did, I didn't even remember them. I awkwardly tugged on the hem of my shirt. 

       "Thanks for finding him." Niall grinned brightly at me. "Yeah, and I'm sorry about yelling at you earlier." Harry said, looking apologetic. "It's fine, Hazza." I said, calling him by his nickname which left him a little confused. I was trying to drop the hint that I remembered them now, but I wasn't sure how. I mean it'd be kind of awkward to just go out and say: Oh, by the way, I remember you.

      "Soo, do you guys want to head down and get celebratory lunch? We should probably take the stairs though, because I'd hate to get stuck in an elevator again." I hinted. A smile broke across all of their faces and immediately I was engulfed. "You remember us!" "Yeah, I love you guys too but you smell awful so please get away from me you filthy people." They all gave me some space and grinned at me.

   "YAY, my Cat is back." Abby hugged me tightly. "Move! She's my food buddy." Niall pushed his girlfriend off of me. She looked at him, faking being offended. "Love you." He winked at her and she smiled with a light blush. "AWW." I said, not meaning to say it out loud.

      Zayn and Liam both came up and hugged me. "Great, now I have to keep on the watch about you cutting my hair again." Zayn said with a smile on his face. Liam ruffled my hair up and I fake glared at him. He grinned and hugged me again.

    "Soo... you better not have messed up at all with Steph during the time I was gone or I'm afraid you'll be in-able to have children in the future." I said and grinned wickedly at Harry. He actually looked afraid for a second. Good, I thought smugly.

      "Hey, wasn't Maddie here earlier?" I asked. "Yeah, she left. I think she felt kind of awkward because she doesn't really know any of us." Abby explained. "Oh." I said and frowned.

    "So, I'm thinking pizza." Niall said. "No. Chinese definitely." Zayn disagreed. "Actually, I'm kind of in the mood for Italian." Liam argued. This brought up a heated argument over what we were getting for lunch. "Or... we could go to the mall and eat at food court." I suggested. "Yeah, let's do that." Louis said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

      I wrapped my arm around his neck as he leaned down to kiss me. Our lips were about to touch when a hand was flung in between us. "No. We're about to eat." Niall protested. "It's not like you and Abby don't dry hump each other all the time." Louis smirked. "Ew, so glad I missed all that why I was away." I gagged as Abby blushed.

         At the food court, I got chicken tenders and fries from Chic Fil A and sat my tray down in between Louis and Abby. "So how long are you guys staying?" I asked. "Well, me and Abby have to head back up soon." Steph said looking sad. I frowned. "I'm coming up during my break in a few weeks though because i have to visit my mum anyways so i'll see you guys and Melissa!"  "Okay." Steph said, still looking glum.

  "I don't wanna lose my bestfriend." Steph said. "You won't. Maddie could never replace my Stephy Poo." I said and leaned over the table to hug her. "Wait... I thought we were bestfriends?" Zayn said, looking slightly offended. "Of course. But it was supposed to be a secret, remember?" I said in a fake whisper.

   "Wait, so you're cheating on me?" Steph faked hurt. "You're cheating on me with both of them?" Harry said, looking mock outraged. "Oh crap. You guys weren't supposed to find out like this. Will you ever forgive me?" I asked. "Only if you tell them that i'm your best friend." Liam interjected.

    "Well, at least I'm the only boyfriend." Louis said and pulled me close to kiss me. I pressed myself against him and kissed him back. "Actually... you're not." A voice interjected and I looked up to see Michael looking down at us seriously.

    Everyone at the table looked confused. "I'm her boyfriend." Michael said and everyone turned to look at me. "Well guys... there's something i've been meaning to tell you." I said, trying not to crack up at everyone's expressions. Louis was frozen, while everyone but Steph looked shock. I was suprised Steph was the only one who could tell I was lying. I was usually a really bad liar.

    I stood up and Michael put his arm around me. "We're dating." I said with a straight face. "Are you serious?" Harry said, looking mad. "Get you arm off her." Louis said, standing up and looking tense. Worried that I took it too far, I let myself burst out laughing so that they would see I was kidding.

 "I'm just kidding. This is my friend Michael, guys." I said and stepped away from them. Louis was still glaring at Michael, while everyone else looked relieved. Steph started laughing also. "You guys are so stupid. She's probably the worst liar ever and you actually believed her."

  "Anyways, who are you here with?" I turned to Michael. "Myself. I'm looking for an anniversary present for Stella. Any ideas?" Aw, Stella was his girlfriend of two years and they were perfect together. "Umm, you could do something that show's all the memorys you guys have together. Kind of like a scrapbook."

  "That's actually a good idea. She's not really into jewelry and that stuff." "Woah, don't sound so suprised, I'm full of good ideas." "Yeah, okay." He said jokingly. "Well, i'll see ya later. You're boyfriend doesn't look too happy with me still here." He glanced at Louis. "See ya." I smiled and walked back to the table.

 "I'm sorry guys. I didn't know you'd get so upset. He's here shopping for his girlfriend." I said, putting emphasis on the word 'girlfriend' just in case they had any lingering doubts. I reached up and kissed Louis' cheek and he relaxed a bit from my touch. I sat back down and we fell back into normal conversation. "Anyways, how long are you guys staying? Are you leaving with Abby and Steph?" I directed my question to the guys.

   "We're going to be staying for a while longer. You can't get rid of us that easily." Harry said with a grin. "Dang it." I said and snapped my fingers.

It felt good to have them back.