Overly Friendly? I think not...

~~Cats POV~~ (3 days after the prank)

                                     I still can't help but think it's pretty cool that we are hanging out with famous people. (I know i kept repeating that over and over again but when i seriously think about, it seems unreal) And, yeah, I know i've said that they just seem like normal boys, but i was lying. They are far from normal. And no, it's not because they are big superstars, it's because they are just, well....weird. But that's what makes them fun to be around.

Yeah, i know it seems weird to hang out with someone we just met so much. And that they sleep over sometimes. I mean, they could turn out to be rapists, but i'm not too worried. No one would want to rape someone as fugly as me.

Steph also keeps insisting that Louis likes me but if he did he would've asked me out, right? I can totally see Stephenie and Harry happening. Starry? Haphenie? I'm not very good at couple names... i guess Starry sounds better.

Danielle is going to visit soon. I can't wait to meet her. From what i've heard, they look so cute together!

By the way, have you guys ever wondered wether carrots start off as blue when they are underground? That'd be really cool but my whole life would be a lie.....

Anyways, sorry to bore  you with my boring thoughts....

  "Susieeee." I said, walking into the restaurant where I worked. "Hey, Cat. We have a new worker. Her name's Abby. Can you show her around?" She asked and I nodded.

"Hi, i'm Catherine but everyone call's me Cat." I said, smiling at the girl. "Hi, I'm Abby." She said quietly and smiled.

She was wearing a white sundress and a rope necklace with a sea shell. She was a blonde and had blue eyes and i could see her as a surfer. "Hey, do you surf?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" She asked.

"I was just thinking you look like a surfer."

I showed her around and we got along prety well. She was shy to people she didn't know but once you got to know her she was louder. By the end of the day we were pretty good friends.

"Hey, do you wanna come hang at my place. Me and my best friend share it and we have some friends that are staying there. We could order pizza and watch a movie?" I asked. Yeah I know i should probably stop inviting people i just meet over to my house to stay but whateves. I'm just friendly. Don't judge.

"Yeah! I'd love to." We pulled up in front of my place. "Wait, do you like One Direction?" I asked her. "Well, yeah they're okay. I mean i'm not like some obsessed fan girl but i've heard a few songs. Why?" She said and I shrugged casually. "Just wondering..."

"HONEY, IM HOMEEEE!!!" I yelled as we walked inside the flat. The boys all ran to the door and tackled me. "C-CANT BRE--EATHE." I gasped out.

They backed off and noticed Abby, who was watching with wide eyes.. "Who's this?" Liam asked. "Abby meet Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Niall. Guys, meet Abby." She smiled and waved shyly. I noticed Niall kept looking at her. Awh. The lad's probably thinking she's pretty,

I walked forward and 'accidently' tripped Niall,  making him fall ontop of her. Oops?

"Hey." He said with a blush and smiled down at her. "

My work here is done." I high-fived Louis. "Wanna go get some carrots?" He asked holding out his elbow. "Sure." I linked my arm through his and we skipped off into the kitchen.