Twit cam and shopping carts...

~~Steph's POV~~

I think the girls noticed that i was upset about something but thankfully, they didn't say anything about it. After we got home i had gone up to my room and just laid on the bed. I glanced down at my phone. [A/N She changed her twitter name to Steph_B]

@HarrysPrincess12344: @Steph_B u dont deserve to date harry. ur just a fat whore.

@OneDForMe: @Steph_B just go and kill urself. it's not like anyone would care

@ImIn1Derland: @Steph_B i feel so bad for u! I cant believe u have to live with being fat, ugly, and having no 1 like u. Tht must suck. The boys shuld hang out with people that r prettier, i feel bad for them. They hav to be around you all the time

I felt tears burn against the back of my eyes. I couldn't help it. I wanted to be strong but i just couldn't. How could they judge me already without even meeting me? I guess their right. I am just an ugly slut. 

"Hey, we're going to do a twitcam for fun! Come on!" Abby grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs to our new living room where Melissa was setting up a computer. I forced a grin and tried to not think about the hate.

~~Melissa's POV~~

"Hey guys! I doubt anybody's watching this but we wanted to try it out! Welcome to our first ever twitcam without the boys!" Abby announced.

"We're going to give you guys a litter tour of our new house...." I said.

------

"And this is Cat's room." We already had almost a thousand views. Wow, we thought like maybe three people would watch this. Not a thousand! I opened the door and immediately started cracking up, along with everybody else.

Cat was dancing around the room dressed in superman boy shorts with a bright neon sports bra. She was also belting lyrics into a huge stuffed banana.

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH, EACH. THEY SAY, WHAT THEY GONNA SAY. HAVE A DRINK, CLINK, FOUND THE BUD LIGHT. BAD BITCHES LIKE ME, IS HARD TO COME BY." She sang and then switched into singing a different song.

"LEAN A LITTLE CLOSER AND SEE THAT YOUR SH!T DOES STANK. AND BABY ITS TRUE, THAT ROSES REALLY SMELL LIKE POOO, OOOOO!" She then started doing some really weird dance with the banana. She tripped on it and fell off the bed. She managed to grab onto the top of the dresser. Her feet were on the bed and she was clutching the edge of the dresser.

"Oh, yeah. Look at that, b!tches. I'm awesome." She stuck out her tongue, childishly, at the stuffed banana and then saw us standing there with the computer. Her eyes widened in shock and she let go of the dresser, falling into a heap on the floor.

"Ow..." She moaned from the ground. "And that, is Cat." I said and carried the computer downstairs.

~~Cat's POV~~

Gosh, that was embarrasing. And that was on live twitcam. I put on a shirt and went downstairs where they were all laughing, still on twitcam. Steph looked slightly happier.

"The life of the party, has arrived!" I said, making a dramatic entrance. I jumped into Steph's lap and stroked her hair casually. "Waz up my people!?" I asked the twitcam.

Melissa read out a comment. "'Did you have fun with that banana, Cat?' From Alice Bernatti.  Ah, here's another one, 'Maybe you should be the banana sucker instead of Steph.' That ones from....Chrissy Ambrose." 

"Haha, so funny. You guys weren't supposed to see that." I stuck my tongue out at the camera. "Be right back." I walked outside to test out the porch swing. I saw a hot lawn guy across the street and decided to have some fun. The girls had followed me out, knowing that i would end up doing something that would be weird or that would get me in trouble.