Park Bench

~~CATS POV~~

                            We all had dates planned tonight. I was going on one with Louis, Zayn and Melissa were going on one, and so were Liam and Dani. It was Dani's last day here before she had to fly home. Abby, Niall, Harry, and Stephenie all decided to go on dates tonight also because everyone else was.

We were all at the nearby shopping mall, looking for dresses. I didn't see the reason that we had to get new ones when we had enough ones at home but alas, here we were.

We entered the first shop but none of us found anything so we moved on to the next. "Dani!" I called. She came over and looked at the dress i was holding. It had a black top and then the white bottom part flowed down. "Thank you!" She squeeled and ran to the dressing room. I rounded up the other girls and led them to the dressing room.

Melissa and Dani disappeared into the changing stalls. Dani came out and the dress looked perfect for her.

"YES!"

Then Melissa came out wearing a pretty purple dress. "That's da one." I said and Melissa smiled. They payed for their dresses and we went to the next store.

Abby and Stephenie both went into the changing stalls in this one. Stephenie came out in the first dress that she had picked out. It was black with a red sash and didn't look very good. It wasn't that well designed. We shook our heads and she tried the next one on. It was white with a blue sash. We all immediately agreed on that.

Abby came out with a pretty dark purple dress that had a thin black ribbon under the top part. She looked great also. Now they had all found dresses but me. Poo.

We went to the next store.

"Oooh Kitty Caaaat!" Stephenie yelled from across the store. "Oooh Stuphy Poooo!" I yelled back, making my way over to her. It was a black dress that stopped mid thigh and it was super pretty. "Go try it on!" She pushed me into a stall.

I slipped on the dress and when I came out, I was greeted by,

"Gorgeous."

"Gonna knock that boy dead."

"Louis will love it!"

I blushed and turned to look in the mirror. I looked pretty decent if i do say so myself. I went back into the changing room and put my regular clothes on. "Should i buy this one?" I asked them. "Duh!"

"Hey guys. Anyone up for a game of Elevator Scare?" I smirked.

"Yes!" Stephenie said and we high fived.

"Whats that?" Dani and Melissa looked confused.

"Oh, you go into an elevator with people and you act all weird and freaky and you scare them so that they leave. I'm not very good at explaining things, sorry." I said. Our mall was a HUUUGEEE one and had four stories. Some of the floors were small though but it still was HUGE!

"Oh, I call it something different."

"Wait, how are we gonna record us doing it?" Abby asked. "Oh, my phone is old and i'm thinking of getting a new one so i'll risk mine." Dani said and before we could protest she had ran into the empty elevator. The mall's elevator had this little pocket-shelf thingy at the top of it that i couldn't really explain. Anyways, she propped it up on that thing before coming back to us.

"Done! Who's first?" She asked. 

Steph and I both raised our hands and grinned. "Ok. You two."