Pranked

So i think imma add some other girls in so some of the other boys arent lonely (;

Have you guys ever knocked over some old stuffed animal and then picked it up and straightened it out so that when the world ends and evily stuffed animals take over, they won't kill you first. You haven't? Oh....

~~Stephs POV~~

"So how was your date?" Liam asked as me and Cat walked in. I noticed Harry flinch but when i looked at him he just looked away. Weird. "Great." Cat said and Louis looked upset. Hehe, he likes her!

"Except for the fact that our dates turned out to be gay and started kissing." She added. Zayn and Liam snickered and Niall cracked up. I noticed Louis looked relieved and I mentally laughed at him.

"I'll be right back." I said and headed upstairs.  I opened my door and felt something cold and sticky dump on me.

I swayed and took a step forward to steady myself. I tripped over something and fell into something hard and crumbly. I screamed. "UGH!"

I stood up and wiped gunk out of my eyes. The boys were standing in the doorway laughing. I pushed past them, promising to get revenge on them later, and ran to the bathroom. I was covered in syrup-y stuff and bread crumbs.

I jumped into the shower, wanting to get the disgusting feeling of it off me. I hate syrup, its disgusting and sticky. I was getting out of the shower, when i heard a familiar scream.

I rushed out of the shower and looked for a towel, wanting to go see what they did to Cat, but the towels were gone. Inn there place was a tight white leotard thing.. Ugh. I. will. kill them.

I pulled it on and ran in the direction Cat's room.

~~Cats POV~~

I followed them upstairs after getting water. I heard someone yell, "UGH!" but i ignored it and walked into my room.

Oh.My.God!!!!!!

As soon as I walked into my room, the door shut behind me. I found tons of creepy little dolls staring at me, evily. I could just imagine that their evil little minds were already plotting how to kill me.

I started screaming. Suddenly i heard a noise and spun around to look at my bed.

There was a koala bear doll walking on my bed. It was doing that creepy thing that wind up dolls do where they walk forward and clap their hands together.

Yeah, well it was walking towards me.

I screamed againand fumbled with the door knob but it was locked.

I frantically searched the room for a weapon, when i saw a familiar old object.

~~Stephs POV~~

I heard a crash and i picked up my pace. The boys were all standing in front of Cat's room, cracking up.

Lou and Niall were literally rolling on the floor laughing. I opened the door and saw Cat blindly swinging a baseball bat around her room. There were dolls all over.

This set me and all the boys off, cause everyone to clutch their sides. Cat turned wide eyed and stared at us. She looked like she had been about to cry.

 "I HATE YOU GUYS! That was so mean." She dropped to the floor, dropping the bat, and hugged her knees to her chest.

She started sobbing and all the boys stopped laughing and shot eachother worried glances before going over to comfort her.

I didn't though. After years of being her best friend, it was still pretty hard for me to tell when she was faking because she was a REALLY good actor. I smirked as they all went over and tried to comfort her. Suddenly she jumped up and shoved all the boys on the ground.

She then grabbed the bat and pointed it at all of them.

"You have ten seconds to answer truthfully. Who's idea was it?" She growled.

All the boys turned and looked at Lou. "What? No. It was---Beyonce. Yeah it was her. Not me. I swe----SUPERMAAAN!" He yelled, sprinting down the stairs.

Cat, who had been advancing on him with the bat, chased after him, causing all the boys to start laughing again. They finally calmed down, then looked at me again and started laughing.

"Wha--" I started to ask them remembered what i was wearing.

"Looking good, babe." Harry said and Zayn said, "Almost as good as me." "Shut up guys. Where are my clothes?" I glared at them.

"In the kitchen." Liam said and i went to gather all my clothes and change.

After the boys had managed to calm Cat down, she cornered me and said, "We are so getting revenge." A wicked gleam in her eye as she grinned. "Uh huh. They're going down." I agreed.

~~Cats POV~~

The boys were all talking and laughing with Stephenie as i sat wondering what to do for their prank. I knew Liam was scared of spoons. He was more scared of the thought of using them than actually seeing them. Niall was scared of pigeons, and XZayn looooves his hair.

Whatever we did, though, would have to wait until the boys at least partially forgot about us wanting revenge.

My thoughts were interrupted by an annoying buzzing. I checked my phone and saw my twitter mentions going crazy and my followers were quickly increasing.

My eyes widened as i scrolled through the mentions. I saw that the boys had all followed me and tweeted me. That's probably why i was getting more followers. I kept forgetting that they were famous, which was easier than it seemed.

I read the tweets and saw that they had all mentioned the prank:

@Louis_Tomlinson: @CatGreen_ Aw, is little kitty cat afraid of dollies? Your twitter name is boring.

"My name is not boring!" I shouted back but quickly fell silent when i saw that Liam had sent me a link to something.

I clicked the link and saw that they had filmed the whole thing. #CatAndStephPranked was now trending like crazy on twitter. Seriously!?

I slowly set my phone down and looked up at the boys. They were all looking at me and Louis' grin faded and he looked nervous.

"Oh yes, Tomlinson. Be scared. Watch your back at every moment. I will always be there, watching and waiting." I said calmly before walking away.