Sardines

~~CATS POV~~

                     "Can we play hide and seek?" Louis asked, with wide eyes. We were all currently sat in the living room. Melissa and Zayn were sitting as far away from eachother as possible, but they kept sending eachother glances that they thought no one saw.

"NOOOO!" Abby screamed. Everyone turned to look at her.

She blushed. "Let's play sardines."

"Whats that?" Melissa asked. "A game." Abby said. "No. I never would've guessed that." Harry drawled.

Niall missed the sarcasm. "How wouldn't you have guessed that. It's pretty obvious, mate." He looked confused.

Harry stared at him before we all started laughing. "Anyways, it's the opposite of hiding go seek. The person that is it is the person who hides. Ever---" She was cut off when Louis jumped up and shouted, "IM IT!"

"As i was saying," Abby continued, glaring at Louis. "Everyone else looks for that person. When you find the person who was hiding, you don't give away their hiding space. Instead you hide with them. The last person to find them is it."

"Oh ya and if you find the person while another person thats looking is around, you make eye contact with that person so that they know you found them, then you hide with them later when no one else is around." Stephenie added. We used to play this when we were kids.

"Let the games begin!" Louis shouted before running off.

We all closed our eyes and counted to forty. "READY OR NOT HERE WE COME!"

Everyone split up.

I went to the small staircase and climbed up it. I went into the first room. It was the guest room. I saw a lump on the bed and poked it.
It didn't move so i drew back the covers...and screamed.

Everyone came running into the room. "Are you okay Cat?" Liam said, out of breath.

Harry saw what i was looking at and smirked. It was a bunch of those dolls that they had used to prank me.

Niall started laughing and I glared at him.

I went to my room and looked through it. Then i remembered where Louis once hid his carrots when Liam threatened to take them away.

There was this little space behind my dresser that was like a dumb waiter. I'm not sure why it was there but i knew it definetly was a place no one but Stephenie knew about. I moved the dresser a little bit and opened the door a crack and poked my finger in.

I immedietly drew my finger back and cradled it to my chest.

"Did you just bite me?!" I whisper screamed at him, opening the door.

He licked his lips. "You taste good." This was one odd child. Well, man-child.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in, closing the door behind us. "What are you doing you fat man -child." I whispered to him.

He raised his eyebrow. "You're supposed to hide with me."

"Oh yeah. But this place is so small." I whined.

He pulled me in between his legs so that there was more room. "Better?"

I nodded and leaned my head against his chest because i had no where else to put it.

We waited a while but no one found us.

"Maybe we should get out of here?" I said and he leaned over me to push open the door. Or try at least. He kept pushing on it, to no avail. "It seems...we're, er, stuck." He said.

We tried calling for the others but no one came. "Do you have your phone?" I asked him and he grinned sheepishly at me. "No..."

We tried calling for help some more but no one came. "Steph knows about this place so she's bound to look here sometime. Let's just wait." I suggested and he nodded.

"Let's do questions." He said and i realized that, even though we had spent a lot of time hanging with them, there was still alot we didn't know about eachother.

"What's your second favorite movie?" He asked, already knowing my top favorite movie. "Vampires Suck." I said automatically. "What?" He asked, confused. "You've never heard of Vampires Suck?" I gasped and brought my hand up to my chest dramatically.

"It's only the bestest movie ever! It's a parody of twilight but it's not some stupid youtube video. It's an actual movie and it's so fudgin hilarious! You have to see it! The guy that plays Edward is hot, but too pale for my type."

"Your type?" He asked, amused. "Yeah. I happen to like guys who are athletic, funny, caring, and not afraid to show PDA." I said.

We were continuing asking questions when Louis suddenly said, "I happened to play football when i was younger."

"Uh, okay? That was kind of, er, random?" I said. He ignored my comment on his randomness and continued on, "I was quite the athlete, i'll have you know." He said. "That's...cool?" As i said before, he's an odd man-child.

We continued to ask eachother questions.

"So, do you like to show PDA? Because i happen to be not afraid to show PDA." He blurted out.

"Yeah...okay. You're a weird man-child." I said. "Me? Weird? Nawww." He said, pretending to be taken aback. "And anyways, you're the weird one, Kitty."

"Meow." I said and then licked his arm. "Did you--did you just---LICK ME?" He exclaimed.

"Maybe, maybe not." I pretended to examine my nails. I felt a slight sting in my neck and looked up to see Louis grinning at me cheekily. "Did you just BITE ME!?" I exclaimed. "Maybe, maybe not." He mocked me.

I growled at him and he meowed back. We spent the next five minutes just meowing and growling at eachother. What can i say, we're special...in bed. What? In bed? I meant to say... something else.

"So, uh, i meant for me to ask you at a more romantic time but..will you go on a date with...superman?He asked, nervous.

I looked up at him. "Of course."

"So you'll go on a date with me?" His face lit up.

"Who said anything about you? I said i would go on a date with superman, duh." I said.

His face dropped and I grinned, "Of course i'll go on a date with you."

I leaned up to kiss his cheek but he twisted his head so that i kissed him on the lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued the kiss. I know what they say in the movies, how you feel fireworks. Well i didn't.

But i did feel something in my stomach thats hard to explain. Like a million butterflies mixed with something that i couldn't name. And no, i dont care how clique this sounds.

I heard a wolf whistle and i jumped back. We were in a small space so i only came in contact with a wall, and i hit my head. Ow.

I looked to see everyone else grinning at us. "Took you long enough." I mumbled and got out.

"Now everyone's pretty much taken but me. There's Niall and Abby, Harry and Steph, Cat and Louis, Liam and Danielle." Zayn whined.

"You could always get together with Melissa." I winked.

They both protested and blushed furiously.

I smirked. Ah, young lovers.