Hot Aussies and Bacon

No, I dont suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it 0_o

                                             ~~~~Catherine's POV~~~~~~

-----Four days later-----

 I woke up and walked groggily downstairs. "Morning, gorgeous." Stephenie called jokingly from the kitchen. "Wait....do i smell bacon?" "Yup." I heard her call as i raced into the kitchen.

I immediatly started digging in. After a few minutes, i noticed her watching me. "Stop looking at me." I whined.

Then i realized something. "Since when do you make bacon for me without me having to beg you? Alright, spill. Who died?"

           "No one died..." She trailed off. "It's just i have a date with this really hot australian guy i met at the party i need you to cover for my shift at work. It's right after yours and i promise i will make it up to you!" She said quickly. "You don't even go to work most of the time! I'm sure she won't care if you miss this shift. You've missed almost every other shift and have yet to be fired." I pointed out.

"Please?" She widened her eyes and gave me her best puppy dog eyes. "Fine." I muttered and she grinned and hugged me.  

             I took a quick shower and combed through my brown hair. I put on a floral blouse that was tucked into a pair of high waisted shorts. We were both waitresses at Italian Renissance, which was a fancy italian place that was connected into this super fancy hotel. We didn't have a uniform, we just had to be wearing appropriate clothing for the restaurant, and have a clip that says our name on our shirts.

                "Morning Susieeeeee." I said, grinning at my boss. She mock scowled at me and said, "I told you not to call me that in front of the customers."

"Can I take Steph's shift?" "Mhm." She said, walking back into her office with a coffee.

 ~45 minutes later~

"Cat. Can you run this delivery up to room 412?" Susie called from her office. "Ok." I called back.

I slipped inside an empty elevator and hit the floor 4 button. Or tried to. Since i was balancing the big box with my other hand, my hand shook and hit floor 8 without me noticing.

The elevator doors dinged and i walked out. I glanced around and sighed when i saw i was on floor 8, not 4.

I quickly signaled another elevator and waited.

I went back and signaled another elevator. I started humming to myself as i waited for it to come.

'''''''''''''

I know, i know. It's super short again. Im too lazy to rewrite the whole thing to make it longer though :P