Games, Dimpled Freaks, and Creepy Old Pedos

~~~CATS POV~~~~~

             "Who's you favorite band?" Liam asked. I was currently playing against him.

 "Simple Plan." I answered quickly.

"Not us?" He said, pretending to be deeply offended.

"Im sowwy." I said and patted his head. 

"Liam, if you had to be stuck on an island with one person in this room, who would it be?"

"You." He said, smirking at Niall when Niall looked at him with an offended expression.

"Because of my superior survival skills?" I asked, triumphantly.

"Yeah...that's the skill he was thinking of..." Harry said with a smirk. "YOU ARE RUINING THE GAME. STOP YOUR INCESSANT CHATTER!" Louis bellowed and then smiled innocently.

"Cat, who do you love the most?" "My mom."

"Liam, who is the sexiest person in this room?" "Louis." He replied quickly. "POINT FOR LIAM!" Louis exclaimed interrupting the game.

 "Steph, what do you like in guys?" "Well, i've gathered that you get points for having Louis as an answer.....so I like guys who are like Louis!" I said.

Louis beamed and Liam and I continued to go back and forth asking each other questions.

 "Cat, who do you like the most in this room?" "Uh..." I trailed off. "That is not an answer, woman! YOU LOSE!" Louis yelled.

"Now can we play Never Have I Ever!" I said, excitedly.

"Never have i ever gotten drunk." Niall said and everyone but Liam put their fingers down. "Never have i ever had 'fun'." Harry wiggled his eyebrows. Pervert.

I kept my finger up and didn't get a chance to look at who had put their finger down, not that i cared. I already knew Harry had, being the little dimpled freak that he is. "Hey, i'm not a dimpled freak!" He defended himself. "Did i say that out loud?" I asked. They nodded. "Oops." I said.

Then i started wondering about how people 'accidently' say things out loud. It confused me. I had never thought that accidently saying something instead of thinking was possible because i had never happened to me. Until now. Hmm. Interesting.

I then realized i had started to stroke my imaginary beard and the guys were staring at me so i quickly put my hand down.

We played for a while longer before Niall interrupted, "I'm bored. Let's pay Would You dare."

"But we just started this game and i dont know how to play that." I whined. "Niall has a short attention span." Zayn expained and Niall protested, "Not true!"

"It's would you rather combined with truth or dare. You ask the person either a Would You Rather question or a truth or dare." Harry told me, ignoring Zayn and Niall who had started to argue over the length of Niall's attention span. "Fine."

"Liam, would you rather date Louis or Catherine?" Zayn asks. Liam looks at us all and Louis winks, trying to look seductive.

"Well, i have a girlfriend, but if i had to choose I'd have to say Catherine. Not that you lads aren't lovely or anything. It's just that shes a girl. And girls are more my type. " Liam said. "How do you know i'm not a girl?" Louis said and threw Liam another wink.

"Zayn, truth or dare?" Liam asked Zayn, ignoring Louis. "Dare." Zayn answers and Harry leans over to whisper something in Liam's ear.

"I dare you to bang on the elevator doors and scream 'Somebody help me. Harry is too sexy for my eyes to take. By the way, Harry made me do that one." Liam said.