The Art of Getting Fired

Cat dancing isn't really an important part of story but i just randomly added it in there at the beginning and don't feel like changing it so, yeah.... Awkward Turtle -_-

                ~~Stephenies POV~~

 I woke up the next morning and went to the kitchen. Abby and Cat were at work, Liam was picking up Danielle, and the other guys were hanging out at their place.

I was amazed by how we had only known them for a few weeks but it already felt like we knew eachother forever. It was kind of weird.

"We going to the mall today?" I asked as Melissa came downstairs. She had spent the night. I wonder if we are overly friendly, having people we just met spend the night and letting people stay alone in our apartment while we are gone. Not that i'm complaining.

"Mhm." She glanced at the clock that read 10:30 (We had slept in for a while). "Gimme 30 minutes." She said. I made some toast and handered her a piece. I put nutella on the toast and poured myself some good ol' orange juice.

I changed into white short shorts and a loose tank top. I pulled on a pair of strappy sandals. I put on some light make up and straightened my hair.

Melissa came down short shorts and a loose white shirt. Her dark hair was curled.

"Ready?" She asked. "Mhm."

~~

"Hmm, where to next?" Melissa murmured. "Hollister!" I said, pointing. We had been in the mall for fifteen minutes already.

"What do you think of this dress?" She asked holding up a cute white dress with a navy bow wrapped around under the top of it. "Go try it on sista!" I said and she laughed, going over to the dressing rooms.

"What do you think?" She asked, twirling around to show me the dress, when she came out.        "Zayn will definetly love it!" I said.

"Reall--Wait what?" She stuttered. I just smirked.

"I do NOT like Zayn. He's arrogant and he was so cocky. Like he couldn't believe someone didn't know who he was. Well, news flash! You---" She mumbled but i cut her off.

"It's obvious you guys like eachother. The boys get off from break and have to go on tour. We also have to go back to collage when summer is over. We have like a month. You need to go ahead and make a move!" I said.

"But he's annoying. I don't like him!" She protested again. I just gave her a look and she went back into the dressing room to put her clothes back on.

"So should i buy this?" She asked, trying to get me to talk but i just stared at her. She started fidgeting while we waited in line. I continued to stare at her.

"OK! Maybe a like him, just a little bit." She finally exclaimed. I beamed at her and said, "Works every time."

She huffed and we turned to pay. I had picked out a rose colored dress with a white sash.

~~CATS POV~~

"We are hereeeee!" I announced as Abby and I got to work. I walked into Susie's office. "Hey Susie!" Instead of seeing Susan, i saw a mean-looking guy with stubble on his chin and what looked like a permanent scowl on his face. He also had a butt chin...hehe.

"What do you think you are doing in here?!" "Uhm...looking for Susie?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"I do not know who this 'Susie' is but i am your new boss, so i expect to be treated with respect. I will not allow you to come barging in here!" He said.