Shopping and Fangirls

That akward moment when you finally get a joke that was told yesterday and start randomly laughing....

BTW ITS A CRAPPY CHAPTER, JUST WARNING YOU!

                                                                ~~~Louis' POV~~~~

 The second Catherine walked out the door all the boys turned to look at me. "Aw, Louis' got a crush!" Harry said, with a grin. "No!" I protested. "Louis does not!" I said, defiantly.

"Are you going to ask her out?" Zayn asked me. 

I didn't answer. "He is!" Harry exclaimed.

"Who is what?" Niall asked, coming out of the kitchen, holding a piece of pizza. "Louis' gonna ask Cat out!" Harry told him. "OMGS!" Niall said in a girl voice. "I just met her! I'm not asking her out!" I glared at them and went upstairs to my room.

   In the morning, I was awoken to a chorus of voices singing. "Louis' goning to get a girlfriend. Louis has a crush. Louis and Cat, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes lo--" I threw my pillow at the source.

"Really? Mature, guys." I glared at the lads as I got up. "You shouldn't be the person talking about being immature." Liam said. "Aren't you supposed to be the mature one?" I asked him, still glaring at the lads.

-----2 days later-----

~~~~Cats POV~~~~

"How should we wake her up?" I heard a voice ask.

"We could taunt her with food." An Irish voice suggested.

"That only works with you."

"No. She loves food too! She's my food buddy!" The Irish voice protested.

"Go away stupid leprachauns." I mumbled.

Suddenly freezing cold wetness spread through me.

I shot up, opening my eyes. "GARBURGERSH!"

I turned to see all of the boys holding a bucket.

"What the bloody h---?" I was cut off as Louis asked. "GARBURGERSH?! I like it."

"I hate you guys." I muttered as i got up. "What was that, babe?" Zayn asked.

"Nice pajamas." Harry said. I looked down at my tank top and my really short flannel bottoms.
"OUT!" I said, shoving them all out the door and closing it.

I took a quick shower before changing into dark blue jeans and a white shirt (yes, i was risking wearing white). I brushed my hair and put it in a loose side braid before slipping on white toms and heading downstairs.

"Harry's in the kitchen. Is that safe?" I asked as i eyed Harry cooking. "He's actually a pretty good cook." Louis said.

"Wait, why are you guys here?" I asked. "Oh, well. Steph invited us over and you weren't awake so we took matters into our own hands." Liam said.

"Oh, hey Steph!" I said, just noticing that she was here. "Oh, hey Cat." She said in a sarcastic tone. I walked over to her and did my best to discreetly whisper in her ear. "Your dates tonight. You excited?"

Their date had been postponed because they had had some huge meeting with their management the night that it was supposed to be. "Yes!" She squealed loudly into my ear and i cringed.

"What are you guys whispering about? Me?" Harry asked cheekily. "Sorry, mate. It's obvious they're whispering about me. Have you seen this face?" Zayn said, gesturing to his face.

"Yeah, it was definetly about you Zayn." Steph said with a smirk.

"I wanted to ask you something." Louis said, appearing next to me and startling me. "Yeah?" I asked, curious. Just then, a body jumped on top of me.

"DOGPILE!" Niall shouted.

~~~Louis' POV~~~~

 "I wanted to ask you something." I said, nervously. Niall chose that moment jumped on top of her and screamed, "DOG PILE!" I looked down as all the boys jumped on her. 

Once they all got off, I pulled her to the side and was about to say something, when Harry screamed "Breakfast!" She looked up eagerly and grabbed my arm, pulling me to the kitchen.

When she finished eating, she looked up at me and said, "Wait, you needed to ask me something right?" "No?" I asked, pretending to be confused. 

I'll ask her tomorrow, I told myself.

~~~Cats POV~~~

Louis was about to ask me something again when Harry called that breakfast was ready. He looked distressed.

Harry was actually a pretty good cook, I thought to myself as I devoured the food ravenously. "I told you she loved food almost as much as me." Niall stated proudly. "But no one can top me." He added.

"We are going shopping today!" Stephenie declared. There was a chorus of ''Yay's'' and "Noo's", but we dragged them all to the car anyways.

Once we got to the mall, Steph told the boys we were going somewhere and would meet them in a bit, before dragging me off. 

"I need to get a new dress." She told me. "You have millions. Can't you use one of those?" I whined. "No." "Why do you need a new dress for every occasion?" I just didn't get it.

"Come on." She ignored my complaints and dragged me into the store.

I sifted throught the racks, bored, when one caught my eye. It was white with a dark brown belt right under the top part of it. The rest of it ended in black ruffles. "That would look good on you!" Steph exclaimed. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course." I took it off the rack and tried it on in the dressing room. "Mhm. Told you so. Now it's my turn." She said after I tried it on.

The first one was pink and a little too flouncy. The next one was a washed up color. She even agreed that it was an ugly dress. The third one was a simple black that was tight at the top but the rest flowed down. It looked gorgeous on her. "YES! GIRL, YOU BE FIT!" I exclaimed.

    We paid and met up with the boys at the cafeteria. They were ordering their food already. I got just a chicken sandwich and a water.

Louis slid money forward to pay, but I gave it back to him and pulled out my money to pay. The other boys watched in amusement as we battled over who got to pay.

"Here, just use my money." I said, sending the boy behind the counter a flirty wink. "That's cheating!" Louis exclaimed as we found a table. "No it wasn't." I said and Louis pouted, his face looking absolutely adorable.

We were messing around and finishing up our food, when we heard, "Oh My Gosh! THAT"S ONE DIRECTION!" The shout was followed by a bunch of screams. Ugh, does this happen everywhere?

We all jumped up and ran.

"In here." Louis yelled, yanking me into a store. We hid behind a counter. I heard Louis snicker and turned to see him holding up a lacy bra. I read the logo and saw that we were in Victoria's Secret. Of course.

 "Louis!" I whispered, slapping his hand. He held it up to himself then up to me. "It would look better on me. Not that i'm saying that it wouldn't look great on you." He winked at me.

"Honey, you should get this one." I looked up to see an old man holding a lacy undergarment up for his wife. "Ewh." I said to Louis and we both stifled laughs as we saw him pick up a matching bra.

When the crowd finally died down, we slipped out of the store and called the boys. "Okay, they're at the hotel. I'll drop you off at your flat." He said, after ending the call.

We had taken two cars to get here, so there was one remaining. Louis slipped into the drivers seat and we rode to my place in a comfortable silence.

"We're here." He said, stalling the car and smiled at me.

"Thanks." I grinned at him and kissed his cheek before exiting the car and walking up to my flat.