We've got a bit of love/hate

Inspirational quote that i just made up: Would you rather have low expectantions to beat or high expectations to meet.  Hehe yeah i know it sucks...but just humor me and pretend it was good. Thanks loves xx!                 

   ~~Zayns POV~~

           I woke up the next morning and after fixing myself up, i went downstairs. Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at me.

"What?" I asked, touching my hair to make sure it was okay.

"You do know its 8:00 right?" Steph said. "Yeah?" I said, confused. "Why are you up then?" She asked, confused.

"I was just thinking that maybe we could go to starbucks." I said. I really wanted to see that girl again. Cat seemed to since that it was something more then me wanting to go to starbucks but she didn't ask questions.

   ~~CATS POV~~

"I'm going to the bathroom." I got up from our table at starbucks. On my way back i bumped into a girl. "Omigosh, im so sorry." I said, picking up the empty tray that she had been carrying.  

"it's fine." She said and smiled. "You're an all time low fan?" I asked, gesturing to her shirt. "Yeah. I love them!" She said.

"I love them too! I want tickets to their concert so bad." I smiled. "I'm trying to get tickets. I'm saving up the money that i get here. But i have to do it fast before they sell out." She said.

We spent a while talking. Her name was Melissa and she was my age. I got her number before making my way back to the table.

Hmm, maybe i'd try to set her up with one of the guys.

"Where've you been?" Abby asked. We had convinced her to stay the night at  our place night. "Yeah, you were in there for a while." Steph said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I met someone cool." I said. "Ooh, did you have fun." Abby wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Are you replacing me?" Louis fake cried on Harry's shoulder. Harry handed him a tissue.
"Thanks, hazza bear." Louis said before stuffing the tissue in his mouth. Everyone looked at him weird as he started chewing it. I stared at him for a second before stuffing my napkin in my mouth.

Everyone turned to look at me and i just shrugged. "I wanted to try it incase it was good." I said through a mouthful of tissue. Niall watched me and Louis in fascination before eating his own napkin.

"Sooo? How is it?" Louis and I watched Niall. He flashed us a thumbs-up. "Yeah buddy!" He said and we grinned and highfived.

"Anyways, it was a girl. Her name was Melissa and she worked here." I continued. I noticed that Zayn sat up and looked more interested.

I smirked. I am so going to introduce them and set them up.

We all sat in a comfortable silence when i got bored of it so decided to say something. "Zayn. You're hairs looking flat."

"What!?" He shrieked and brought his hands up to his hair. "Is it really bad?" He asked. "Oh yeah." Steph nodded. "I'm kind of embarrassed to be seen with you..." I trailed off and he frantically tried to fix his hair. "The one day that i don't bring a mirror!" He started fixing his hair in the store window as we all laughed.

When we got back to my place, i called Melissa and invited her over. Ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "ZAYN! GO GET IT. I don't feel like getting up." I called, knowing it was her.

He opened the door. "H-Hey." He stuttered, seeing who it was. "Uh, hey. I think i'm at the wrong house." She turned to go. "MELISSA!" I called.

"Hey!" She said. "Come on in." I said.

"So this is Stephenie, Abby, Louis, Liam, Niall, and i think you've already met Zayn. " I said, with a smirk. "Er, yeah." She said then turned to say hi to everone.

"This is Melissa. Shes my age. I met her at starbucks. By the way, if you didn't already know, they're in some weird pop band called One Direction." I said. Louis scowled at me and i grinned back.

We all hung out and everyone got along pretty well. I noticed that her and Zayn were avoiding eachother. But i noticed that they looked at eachother when they thought no one was watching.

They seemed to be attracted to eachother but were denying it to everyone, even themselves.Woah, that sounds major cliche. CLICHE MOMENT!....Sorry for that outburst/comment.

Everyone started talking among themselves. Abby, Melissa, and Liam were all talking with Harry and Stephenie were having a very...close..conversation. Zayn and Niall were argueing about something.

I felt something hard come in contact with my cheek. I turned my head around and tried to bite Louis' finger but he quickly drew it away. "How dare you try to bite me, peasant!" He scowled and i rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my hand and started absentmindedly playing with my fingers. His touch sent a weird warmth up my arm but i ignored it.

"Let's do a twitcam." Liam said. "Huh?" Steph and I asked.

"You guys need to start watching our videos. How do you not know about us?" Harry said.

"Well, i know about you guys. I'm just not really a fan. No offense." Melissa said and Abby nodded.

The boys showed us some previous twitcams before we started doing are own.

"HELLO! I am Louis 'the tommo' Tomlinson and i am your host for QuickFire! Our contestants are...Catherine and Zayn!"

Melissa had gone to use the bathroom right now, so i decided this was a good time to nail Zayn about her.

"Is it true that you like Melissa?" I asked quickly. "Is it true that you like Louis?" Zayn asked without answering. Louis popped up and shouted. "You didn't answer the question!" Before ducking out of the camera's view.

We moved on and asked eachother questions. Then Zayn asked, "Who would you date out of the whole band?"

"Uh, er.." I said. "HESITATION!" Louis popped up again.

"Fine, i'd date Louis!" I said and Zayn smirked.

"Who would you date out of us girls?" I smirked and waited for him to say Melissa. "Times up! The winner is..not you." He said, going up to Zayn. Then he went over to me and slung an arm around me. "But not you either!" Then he yanked Harry up and shouted "Harry Styles!"

"WOOOH!" Harry said and danced around.

Melissa came back and we all sat around the screen for questions.

"From LouisCarrot, 'why aren't Louis and Cat dating? They'd be so cute.'" Liam said.

I blushed and saw Louis look at the ground. "Because they're idiots." Steph said.

"From Squirrelatemynandos, 'Do Zayn and Melissa like eachother?'" Liam said,

"NO!" They both shouted at the same time, then looked at eachother and looked away blushing.

"What just happened begs to differ." I smirked.

"From OfficialHazzaBear, are Harry and Stephenie dating?"

"My hazza bears cheating on me." Louis said sadly.

"Hary and Steph, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g." I sang. "Real mature and no we aren't." Steph said. "Yet." Harry winked.

"First comes love, then comes marriage, the comes and abrupt and tragic miscarriage. Then comes blame, and despair. Two hearts broken beyond repair. Harry leaves Steph--" I cut off as i noticed everyone was staring at me in horror.

To break the silence Louis shouted, "SUPERMAAAN!" and ran away. Everyone continued to stare at me so i casually lay on the floor and started slithering away in the direction Louis' had ran.

Sorry if this chapter was bad. Had writers block!! Didn't know what to write soz im sorry. xx