Nandos and Scary Movies

Hai guys. Do you think i should do Louis' POV more often?  Lemme know!!

Btw save trees and don't do your homework. I mean, whaa? Stay in school.

                                                         ~~~CAT'S POV (The next day)~~~

                   I glanced at the clock. 11:24. I pulled on a black halter top and dark denim shorts with a pair of Toms.  I let my hair fall loose, rather than wasting time trying to tame it into a good bun or ponytail. I put a tiny bit of make up on and made my way downstairs. 

In the car, 'Call Me Maybe' played on the radio and we bellowed out the lyrics. "Hey, I just met you!" I sang to Steph.

"And this is Kuh-razy!" She said, making the crazy motion with her hand. "But heres my number!" I sang, holding out my hand to her like i was giving her something. "SO CALL ME MAYBE!" We finished together, laughing.

      When we got inside Nando's we asked the waitress if five boys had come in together. She shrugged and continued listening to her Ipod so I scanned the restaurant.

There was a group of 5 boys with ridiculously fake mustaches and sunglasses sitting in the corner. When they saw me, they jumped up and waved.

"Shall we?" I asked Steph, holding out my elbow. "We shall!" She said, taking it. We skipped to the table and the guys looked at us weirdly. "What? Have you guys never seen two ridiculously mature and responsible 19-year-olds skipping?" I said with a smirk as we sat down.

"Food buddy!" Niall said and jumped up to hug me. "SHE'S MINE!" Louis shouted and grabbed me away from Niall. I laughed and patted his cheek.

"So, uh, whats with the hairy caterpillars on your face?" I asked. "The caterpillars? Oh, the mustaches. They're to disguise us." Zayn said as Louis stroked his.

"Yeah, great job their doing." I said. Steph elbowed me and i said "Oh yeah. Guys, this is my bestest bestie Stuphy poo." Steph elbowed me again and i said "I mean Stephenie. Not Stuphy Poo."

"I'm Niall."

"I'm Zayn."

"I'm Liam"

"I'm Harry."

"I'm Louis."

"And we're One Direction!" They all whispered.

Stephenie just looked at them blankly. "Do you guys live under rocks or something? You haven't even HEARD of us?" Harry looked at us incredulously. "What? Did you guys think everbody knew you?" Steph smirked.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The waitress asked. We all ordered our food and i took note that Niall ordered three times the amount that everyone else got.

 The information that I had gathered so far about the boys (Besides them all being good-looking) was this:

Liam is the responsible, mature one but is still crazy like the rest of them.

Zayn is the one who checks the mirror alot and comes off as shy, but is actually pretty loud.

Harry is the flirt and Louis told me that he apparently had a thing for cougars. He also has hair that i'm jealous of.

Niall is the one that's like an adorable puppy and eats alot.

Louis is the adorable, funny one. And also super hot. Whaaa? Did i say hot? Naww. I meant he's also super hot..sauce? Yeah.