The White Power Ranger Strikes Again

Don't get mad at me if this chapter sucks ): I'm writing it in between packing for camp tomorrow. And sorry, if Louis sounds kind of girly. I'm not good at guy's POV but it's necessary.

                                             ~~Cat's POV~~

                       I kept getting calls from Steph and Maddie and the others but I didn't answer any. I sent Steph and Maddie a text saying that I'm fine though. I was on a mission and nothing would distract me from that. Dun-dun-duuuuhhhh. I felt like a power ranger. Going to save my boyfriend from crazed fan girls. I've always wanted to be the white power ranger, he always seemed to be the most bad ass. He'd be all quiet one sec, then... BAM! He strikes again.

           I looked back at the road to see that I had finally entered a upscale neighborhood. Earlier, I had checked the near by hospitals too see if they had checked Louis in, but they hadn't. This meant they probably took him to their house.

                     I parked on the curb, planning on going door to door asking if they saw him, when I realized that it was a hopeless idea. There's like 20 houses here and what's the chance that he would just happen to be in one of them. He could be anywhere!

Eh, oh well. I'm always up for ridiculous ideas. It's the way of the white power ranger.

            So far my strategies weren't working. The first house went a little like this;

Me: "Hey, I was wondering if you kidnapped Louis Tomlinson or have seen any sign of him?"

Person: *Closes door*

The second house didn't fare too well either. That's when I realized my strategy was stupid, like me, so I tried a different one;

Me: *Uses deep voice* "So, I'm doing a required house inspection. I need to make sure that you have no infestation in the walls." *Holds up official looking paper from my car* "This may seem a little unnecessary but neighboring houses have had this problem, and they tend to move from house to house. If it's not checked now, you're house could collapse."

This didn't work on the most of the houses, so I just came out and described Louis, asking if they'd seen him. The people who answered me said they hadn't seen him(Some of the others just slammed the door), and all of the houses didn't have kids, so they couldn't be the kidnappers. (Wow, this seemed so dramatic.

Finally, one house with a middle-aged lady bought it. "Oh, gosh!! That's horrible! Come in!" She said, worriedly, making me feel kind of bad. I pretended to inspect the walls as I searched the house for a sign of Louis. I came across a door with One Direction posters plastered over the door.

"Is this your daughter's room?" I asked. "No, that's my room. My husband's a big fan and put them up." No judgment.

                      Twenty minutes later, I slouched in my car, realizing how this idea was even more ridiculous then I had thought it was. I hopelessly glanced around the neighborhood, desperate to find any clues, when my glance landed on a very suspicious house. And by suspicious I meant that it was bright pink with white rafters, and a bunch of princess-like toys outside of it. And there was faint yelling coming from it.

Time for the white power ranger to do it's duty!

                ~~Louis' POV~~