Chaka dance!

Sorry my chapters have sucked recently..... but...well...sorry! ): xx                   

~~Steph's POV~~

  I woke up first and decided to make breakfast. We were going to meet the boys at Nandos. It was hard to believe that we were this close with them already.

 I got out bacon and heated up the stove. I mixed up pancake batter and put some on the grill. I put chocolate chips in a few and blueberries in some others. The bacon finished and i heard a whimper.

I took the bacon off the stove and went to the living room to find Cat whimpering.

"No, Mr. Potato. They can't take you. I promise you.. I WILL FIND YOU!" She yelled in her sleep and then rolled over. Oh Cat...

I woke up the others and told them breakfast was ready. "Is that normal for her?" Dani asked, gesturing to Cat who was currently muttering, "I love you gummy bear...so much....HAHAH BAZINGA!"

"Yup, pretty much." Abby asked. She'd known Cat long enough to be used to it. I saw Melissa and Dani both get out their phones to film Cat as she shouted, "No! No! No baah goes the weasel!" I laughed. Blackmail.

~~Cats POV~~

I was having a great dream. Mr. Potato had been saved by me and my dragon after Mr.Gummy bear had captured Mr. Potato. Then i smelled bacon, so i ditched everyone and me and my dragon went to find it.

Unfortunately, my dream was rudely interrupted by this loud, weird, baah-ing sound. I opened my eyes to see Steph, Melissa, Abby, and Dani jumping around. They were flapping their arms and sticking their heads forward, chicken style. They were also shouting, 'Baah goes the weasel, weasel weasel. Baah goes the weasel, weasel weasel.'

Suddenly, a cold wetness spread through my chest and i shot up. I looked around to see Dani, Abby, Melissa, and Steph standing around me, amused. Melissa was holding an empty cup.

"Cold." I whined before smellig pancakes. I instantly hopped up and rushed into the kitchen. I didn't feel like getting changed so i just stripped of my shirt and grabbed a plate. I was currently wearing a sports bra and shorts. Meh, who cares?

I closed my eyes and moaned as i ate the chocolate chip pancakes. So good. I opened my eyes and saw the girls watching me. I noticed Abby recording me with her camera. I glared at her and went back to eating.

~~Two hours later~~

"That was so sad." Dani murmured. "I warned you." Melissa said.

We had just finished The Notebook. I had tears in my eyes. "That...was...." Steph broke off.

Abby was sitting in the corner, cracking up. We all glared at her. "I-I-I'm sorry! You guys--- hilarious!" She said through her laughter. Steph threw the CD case at her.

"We just watched the saddest movie ever and you're laughing!?" Steph shouted at her. "I know, it was super sad.... but you're faces.... were the best thing ever." Abby started laughing again.

The doorbell rang. "Stuuuphy Pooo. Go get it." I whined. "Nooo. You get it Cat."

I opened the door to see the boys all standing there. "Oh hey. Didn't know you guys were coming over." I said happily and held the door for them to come in. "Yup, we're here for lunch." Liam said and walked inside to go greet Dani. 

I noticed Harry smirking and Louis was grinning. I glanced down, self concious, only to realize that i was still in just a sports bra.

"Oh, get over it. You guys are so immature." I rolled my eyes and walked back inside.