Double Dates and Epic Failure

Anyone here ever walked into a chair and then apologized?

                                                         ~~~CATS POV~~~

 "So anyways, whats up with you and Louis?" Steph asked me. We were currently up in my room. The guys had all left for the night because the fans had cleared up and their managment had declared a last minute, late night, meeting.. They had decided to come back in the morning.

"Nothing." I said quickly. "Oh, c'mon. You guys obviously like eachother. There's gotta be something going on." Steph pressed. "I told you, there's nothing going on. AT ALL." I sighed.

"Ooh, so do you want there to be something going on?" She asked, her eyes gleaming mischeviously. "NO!" I shouted at her.

"Ok. Then you wouldn't mind going on a double date with me with this guy I met. His best friend is coming for you. He's hot. Don't worry."

"Stephenie." I groaned. "You know i absolutely don't want to go. And besides, what about Harry?"

"He never asked me to be his girlfriend or anything. He never even asked me out on a second date yet anyways. Please? Will you just go to be my wing woman if things get awkward? Wait, so if you don't want to then that means you like someone. Like Louis!"  She said happily.

"Fine! I'll go." I glared at her as she smirked. "It's tommorow for lunch. Thanks! Love ya!" She skipped out of the room before i could answer. Ugh.

I went downstairs and turned on a rerun of the Big Bang Theory. I love Sheldon.

Sleep soon weighed down against my eyelids and i felt myself begin to drift away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               I was having a great dream. I was currently on my way to Nando's. And i was riding on Puff the Magic Dragon. Suddenly, something landed on my face. It was a pancake. "Thanks!" I called up to the sky to see all five of the boys riding a cloud. Louis was holding a bunch of pancakes. I started dancing around and singing.

"THERES A FIRE,

STARTING IN MY HEART,

FINALLY, I CAN SEE YOU CRYSTAL CLEAR,

GO AHEAD AND SELL ME OUT AND I'LL LAY YOUR SHIP BARE."

I jumped up while I was singing and forgot that I was in the air, so I fell.

Suddenly, I heard a voice tell me to sing a song to keep flying. 

"If i was your llama, i'd never spit on your toe.

I can take you to places you ain't never been before.

Human, take a chance or you'll never ever know..."

~~Louis' POV~~

We were all at Steph and Cat's place. Everyone was awake but Zayn and Cat. We were about to wake them up when Cat started singing.

"If  was your llama i'd never spit on your toe.

I can take you to places you aint never been before.

Human, take a chance or you'll never ever know.

I dont have hands, i just thought that you should know.

Swag, swag, swag, on you

Chillin with my llamas while eating on you.

I don't know bout me, but i know bout you."

We all burst out laughing. I was on the ground, laughing, when she rolled over and hugged me like i was a pillow. She started stroking my hair and said, "Kitty, Kitty."

Everyone was laughing at me now and Harry yelled, "Puss--" but Stephenie covered his mouth and said, "There are kids here." She gestured towards me.

I leaned over and shouted in Catherine's ear. "IF I WAS YOUR CARROT---" I got cut off as Cat jumped up and smacked me in the face.

"Ow." I said and glared playfully at her. "I was just talking about carrots and i got punched. No one appreciates me." I fake cried and hid my face in the pillow.

~~CAT'S POV~~

"Poor, Poor Louis."  Steph said. "Anyways, boys, me and Cat have a date to go to." She announced cheerfully. I saw Harry's face drop. Awh, the lads smitten with her. I have to make sure to make fun of him later.

I groaned. "You've got a date to go to." "Oh c'mon. You have to be my wing woman. At least be nice to the dude."

"GURGLES!" I yelled at her. "WHAT?!" Everyone looked at me but Louis. He had disappeared somewhere. "You people don't get me. Garsh." I muttered.

We managed to wake Zayn up and we told the boys they could hang here or leave or whatever while we're gone. We trust them enough to not steal anything. Why would they? They can buy anything they want. They're famous.

It's still so cool that we're friends with people who are majorly famous. They don't even act all stuck up...most of the time. Smiley face. Woah, i'm pathetic. I just thought 'smiley face' to myself....Okay, i'm going to stop talking to myself now.

We got into our car and headed to the restaurant we were meeting them at. I was wearing a dark blue dress with white boots and white wrist bangles.

        We got to the restaurant and made our ways over to the two boys. I wasn't even slightly interested in them but i had to admit that they were hot. Steph walked over to a guy that introduced himself as Cameron. He was a blondie with green eyes. His friend had dark brown hair and blue eyes. His name was Chad.

They seemed okay, but they talked to each other a lot throughout the meal. And i mean a lot. They only remembered to talk to us for a few seconds before they got carried off in some other discussion between them. We excused ourselves during the middle of it and went to the bathroom.

"Uhm." I said to Steph once we were there. "Sorry?" She said with a shrug.

"Why are we here? They'd probably be perfectly fine with just eachother. If I didn't know any better, i'd think they were gay for eachother." I said.

"Whatever." She said and we headed back to the table. Where Chad and Cameron were kissing.

We froze for a moment before I burst out laughing and said, "I told you that they were gay for eachother. I could be a psychic." I kept laughing and soon enough, Steph joined me. They noticed us, and looked briefly annoyed at us for interrupting them. They went back to kissing so we quickly left.

~~Zayn's POV~~

"Vas' Happenin guys?" I said. "Since our friends, Cat and Steph, are gone, we have decided to prank them." Liam said, looking at the camera that Niall was holding. We were doing a twit cam.  "So last night we found out that Cat has a fear of dolls and koala bears. Steph has a fear of armidillos." Liam continued. We filmed some of the set up for the pranks and waited for them to get back.