Recovery

I typed this whole chapter up and was about to hit the save button when my flacked up computer shut down! ):< Growl

                                                ~~Cat's POV~~

                     I had been driving for miles now with no sign of life. This looks like some scene out of a horror movie, I thought to myself excitedly. Wait, why am I excited over the possibility of dying?

Because you're insane.

I'm not insane!

Whatever you say...

Maybe.. Maybe you're insane!

Ooh, that was a good comeback. Really wounded me there.

Why don't you go take a long walk off a short dock.

If I die, then you die. Which you seem pretty excited about...

I'm not insane!

Yet you're arguing with yourself...

I shook my head, shaking off the possibility of my mental instability. I looked at my surroundings and immediately stopped the car. During my mental battle, I had passed a sign. I drove back to it but a few annoying branches blocked the words. I parked the car and got out.

Well, tried, to get out. My foot got tangled around my other foot, causing me to fall and hit my head on the sidewalk. I laid there for a few minutes, black swimming across my vision. "Ow." I muttered and tried to stand up. I failed, resulting in me falling and hitting my head once again. It was the second hit that did it.

               In the movies they describe getting your memory back as some big, inspirational moment. Like finding the missing puzzle pieces or maybe that damned TV remote that you've been searching for for hours. That's not how it felt to me, though. One second, I didn't know all these things, all these people, and the next second... I did. Simple as that.

        There were no fireworks in my brain or satisfaction, it wasn't as if the whole universe had stopped in revelation. Yeah, I did feel like all these pieces were now put together. Like why Harry was mad at me and why Louis had supposedly stormed off last night when I was drunk and kissed that guy. I also felt really happy, knowing that I finally had my memory back and I could stop feeling like their was something I was missing all the time, and also because my boyfriend and friends were in town. It filled in a gap but it didn't really change anything.  I was still just a girl, laying on the sidewalk, head full of pain, with an angry and missing boyfriend (that I hadn't remembered up until now). There was still a disgruntled man looking down at me. Wait...

I immediately jumped up, successfully this time, and backed away. "Um... hi." I squeaked. I know you're not supposed to judge people by their appearance but... "Are you okay, miss?" He asked kindly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little clumsy, thanks for asking." "Are you sure? You might have a concussion." He said, looking concerned.

"Yeah, thanks. I really have to go though. I'm looking for my boyfriend." I said, not thinking about it as the word boyfriend rolled off my tongue. I turned to go to my car. Wait... Maybe he's seen Louis.

Are you stupid? Some random guy off the street seeing Louis would be unrealistic. Things don't work out like that.

Not you again... And It's worth asking.

"Have you seen my boyfriend? He's about this tall with sea green eyes and his hair is brown and usually ruffled up which is adorable and he usually wears...." I started rambling on about him but the guy cut me off.

"Oh, I get it. Your "boyfriend" is in that boy band. Lewis, right? I have my own daughter who likes them." "Louis." I instantly corrected him. "You're not another crazy fan trying to attack him like the other girl, are you?" The guy said, sounding annoyed.

"No... He's actually my boyfriend." I said, knowing he wouldn't believe me. "Right." He said disbelievingly. "Anyways, some little girl jumped on him and he hit his head and they said they were taking him to the hospital but who knows."

"Have you been sitting here all day?" I asked. "Pretty much. I usually sit on this bench and read all day when my wife gets into one of her monthly bitch fits." He replied. "Which direction did they go in?" I asked.

"I don't really remember. I wasn't paying attention to it. I think that way." He pointed in the opposite direction of where I came from, and from the hospital.

"Alright, thanks!" I said, waving as I got in my car, forgetting about the sign.

                        ~~Louis' POV~~

         I woke up to see a giant ball of pink fluff with eyes sitting on my chest. I screamed embarrassingly (Just kidding, Louis the Tommo Tomlinson has no shame) and fell onto the floor. It hopped after me. I started rolling away from it, imagining the headlines.

               '1/5 of One Direction eaten alive by a hopping ball of fluff:'

My back hit a wall, stopping my escape. "I'm superman and I order you to back away before I defeat you." I said weakly. "Hi!" It squeaked and then giggled. I screamed again.

      I woke up for real, to see an actual ball of pink sitting on my chest, in the form of a little girl.  She was wearing a hot pink skirt with glitter, pink leggings, pink heals, a pink shirt, a pink scarf, pink sunglasses, a pink tiara, and a pink veil that had been covering her face. She looked about 9. She giggled, licked my cheek, and then crawled off of me.

Well, this is awkward. "What's going on?" I stood up, extremely confused. Another little girl covered in purple burst into the room and hugged me. I recognized her as the girl who knocked me over earlier. "So our weddings at five, darling, don't be late." She said to me. I just looked at her. "Oh, darling, it's a good thing you're hot." Is she implying that I'm stupid? Pffft.

Their dad, I'm assuming, walked in. "Daddy, can Louis and me marry at five? I want their to be plenty of time for after wedding activities." She winked at me. "Of course. Anything you want, princess." He said, making me turn to stare at him now.

"Just go along with it." He mouthed to me. I shook my head. "Sorry, but... I'm already married." I said to her.

"TO ME!" The pink girl said. "Actually," I started but she cut me off, "Shut up." "No! I'm allowed to talk!" I complained. "No, you're not. So shut up. We're trying to discuss who's marrying you and you are being very rude by interrupting!" Purple girl said. "Yeah, zip it pretty boy." Pink girl said. I huffed.

~Twenty Minutes Later~

 They decided that they're both marrying me later, against my will, and right now we're having a tea party.

"Oh stop being such a baby." Purple girl said, ironically. I shook my head, and continued to pout, with my arms crossed as I sat at the tiny table. "Girls, stop being mean to Louis." Their dad said. "Thank you! They are bullying me! I just wanted to enjoy this tea party nicely but they keep saying mean things to me!" I said.

"He needs to grow up." Pink girl said. "Says the 9 year old!" I shouted at her. They all gasped and looked at me. Purple girl hit me with her purse. "Take it back." Pink girl said. "Nope!" I stuck out my tongue. "Time out!" Their dad said. "Wait, no---" I protested (just like Jimmy).

"In the corner." He said sternly. "Please, no, I take it back. I don't want time out." I whined. "You need to learn to choose your words more carefully. In the corner, Louis. Think about what you've done." He pointed to the time out chair.

"Fine." I sulked.