More Clubbing and Starbucks

~~Abby's POV~~

                                     "Hi, we're looking for what dorm Catherine Green is in?" I asked the receptionist. "Catherine Green. She's in..." The lady shuffled through some papers before looking back up at us, "216, floor two."

"Thank you." I smiled and we all went to the elevator and hit floor two, too lazy to take the stairs. The boys and I were supposed to have waited for Harry and Steph to get back from lunch, but we figured they'd get over it. We were all eager to see Cat and decided to go early.

We looked at the room numbers before finding the right room and knocking on the door.

The door opened to reveal a pretty girl with dark hair and green eyes. "Hello?" She asked, not recognizing the lads to be part of a famous boy band.

"We're looking for Catherine Green?" I said and her froze got worried, "Oh crap. Is she getting arrested? God, I told that girl that one day someone's gonna think she's actually crazy and call the cops on her..." She trailed off when she saw our expressions.

"We're friends of hers. Is she here?" Liam asked. "No, sorry. She's at work right now. Her shift just started so she won't be done for a while." The girl said apologetically.

"Could you tell us where she works?" Niall piped up and the girl wrote down the adress for us.

"I'm Maddie, by the way. I'm her roomate."

We quickly got a table at Starbucks, where she worked, and looked around for her.

"Hi, what can i get you?" A waitress came up and asked us. "Uhm, actually, could we have her as our waitress?" Zayn said, having spotted Cat.

The waitress looked briefly offended but nodded and smiled before walking over to get Cat.

"Hi, how may i help you?" Cat said as she came over, not looking up from her notepad.

"Cat! It's us!" Niall said excitedly. She looked up from her notepad and peered at us, confused.

"Do i... know you?" She asked.  I stared at her, completely taken aback. "Yeah...? It's me, Niall! You're food buddy!" Niall said and it was her turn to look taken aback.

"Are you sure you don't have the wrong person?" She asked. I looked at her name tag and it read 'Catherine G'. "Nope, don't think so?" I asked questioningly.

"I'm sorry, but i don't know you. Now can i get you anything?" She asked. We all ordered while staring at her, dumbfounded. When we finished ordering, we stared after her, dumfounded.

"Maybe... she's messing with us?" Zayn suggested. We waited for her to come back with our drinks so that we could question her again, but instead of her, another waitress came by with our drinks.

After we finished our drinks, we all left, feeling deflated and extremely confused.

  ~~Steph's POV~~         

They all confessed to going to see Cat without us, but after seeing how deflated Louis looked, i couldn't stay mad them. Louis had been up in his room for the past two hours and no one could get him to come out.

Suddenly, Abby jumped up from the couch and yanked open his door. "Omigosh! Seriously! You are getting up right now and you are going to stop moping around!" We all turned to look at Abby in suprise as she yelled at Louis.

"Yeah, we can all go to the club tonight and we can go visit Cat again tomorrow to figure it out!" Harry said, his eyes lighting up.

"No. I don't want to go." Louis moaned hiding his face in a couch pillow.

"Look, Louis. We all miss her alot too. We'll see her tomorrow. You told us she was drunk when you saw her right? She probably just didn't remember you because of that." Zayn said.

"Yeah, she was drunk then, but that doesn't explain her not remembering us today." Louis said and Zayn's shoulders sagged.

Wait, she was drunk?! That's not even legal in America! She's too young! I will not have our little Cat going off drinking! What's next? What if she joins a gang or--" Liam suddely said and started rambling off about all the bad things she was going to end up doing.

"Chill, Liam." "Sorry, just worried."

"I'm worried about her too. I'm her best friend.  I'm the one that misses her the most! I've known her longest!" I said and soon we all started arugueing about who missed her the most.

"Fine! I'll go to the club if you all shut up. By the way, i miss her the most." Louis said cheekily.

"Right! So it's settled! We're all going out." Harry said.

"Actually, I was going to take Abby out on a date." Niall said, coming up behind Abby and wrapping his arm around her waist while putting his head on her shoulder.

Nawww, they are adorable.

~~Cat's POV~~

"Do we have to go? For the second day in a row? I mean, we're not even legally supposed to be drinking!" I pointed out. "Please. James wanted us to all go out and hang." Maddie said, turning on her famous puppy dog eyes.

"But you'll just end up making out the whole time and i'll be left all alone." I frowned, trying to avoid looking at her face. I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes.

"Maybe you can meet a guy and finally get a boyfriend!" "I don't want a boyfriend!" I said, exhausted from all the times we had discussed this topic.

"Fine, but please come." She pleaded and i sighed. "Fine."

~~Steph's POV~~

The boys were upset at first about not being able to legally drink here, but after seeing that half the people here were underaged also, they decided to order drinks anyways. Except Liam of course.

Liam and I sat at the booth talking, because we were the only ones who weren't drinking.

"Babe, come dance with me." I felt a hot breath on my ear and turned around to face Harry.

He pulled me out to the dance floor and we started to dance when a familiar face caught my eye.

"Hey, Harry. Is that Cat?" I said and gestured to the girl who was currently drunkenly dancing.

"I think so." Harry said, peering at her. I called everyone over, with the exception of Niall and Abby who were off on their date and not at the club with us.

"Cat!" Louis said and started to walk forward, but froze when he saw a guy come up to her.

The guy wrapped his arms around her and she did nothing to stop him, in her drunken state. They started to dance and then... kiss?