BORI CE VS KMG (1)

BORI CE is officially considered the closest to authentic version of Mahabharat. It took 47 years to be made and is yet under construction, they keep adding and removing parts.

KMG on the other hand has done glorification of Karn, making it favourite of Karn fans to quote.

Which one is more authentic ?

BORI CE, it's even mentioned in class 12 Ncert history textbook, chapter 3 Kinship, Caste and Class.

Today I shall show facts from BORI CE that contradict with KMG, proving it false.

Note - I won't upload pictures as it's too much.

REMEMBER THESE ARE NOT MY OPINIONS BUT ACTUALLY WHAT WAS MENTIONED.

--------------------------------------

1) The description of Karna’s birth in section 68 of KMG is interpolation according to BORI as BORI don’t consider Karna that important character.

2) Draupadi stopping Karna to shoot arrow in her swayamvar and refusing to marry him on the basis of his caste is interpolation in BORI CE.

3) According to BORI CE, Karna failed to string the bow in Draupadi swayamvar ( which is true according to KMG as well ).

4) The narrative from KMG which has been misinterpretated as a proof of Abhimanyu having blessings from gods is removed by BORI CE.

BORI didn’t want to give distorters any chance of defaming Abhimanyu who defeated every Kuru warrior including Karna through his own prowess.

5) According to BORI CE, Karna is the trunk of passion (fury) while Arjun is the trunk of righteousness

6) According to BORI CE, Subhadra was delighted after marrying Arjuna hence Arjun did nothing wrong to her

7) According to BORI CE, Vaisampayana said that Indra took away the divine armour and ear-rings of Karna for the benefit of whole world instead of Arjun only.

8) According to BORI CE, Vaisampayana clearly accepted that Arjuna overpowered Bhagadatta easily in his digvijaya campaign and Bhagadatta desisted/retreated from the battle.

According to BORI CE, Karna defeating Bhagadatta is an interpolation as Bhagadatta was much superior to Karna as a warrior.

9) According to BORI CE, Vaisampayana more clearly accepted that Bhima defeated Radhey Karna in his digvijaya campaign as compared to KMG.

10) According to BORI CE, Shishupala praising Karna for his strength is an interpolation.

11) According to BORI CE, Shishupala calling Karna the favorite student of Parshurama is an interpolation. According to BORI CE, Bhishma was the favorite student of Parshurama.

12) According to BORI CE, Karna called Draupadi a harlot instead of unchaste.

13) According to BORI CE, Yudhishthira ordering Draupadi to come in Sabha dressed in a single garment is an interpolation.

14) According to BORI CE, the description of Karna’s digvijaya is an interpolation as it wasn’t a description worthy event for Vaisampayana.

15) According to BORI CE, Karna defeating King Drupada is an interpolation.

16) According to BORI CE, Hanumana Ji never promised Bhima to damp the energy of Arjuna’s enemies.

17) According to BORI CE, Karna conquering entire Earth is an interpolation.

18) According to BORI CE, Arjuna attacking foot soldiers from behind is an interpolation.

According to BORI CE, Karna was the only warrior to attack foot soldiers from behind.

19) According to BORI CE, Karna piercing the flag of Arjuna is an interpolation

20) According to BORI CE, Arjuna obtained another Pasupata weapon from Lord Indra then it proves that Arjuna had more than 2 pasupata weapons.

21) According to BORI CE, Bhishma saying to Karna that he always fought fairly is an interpolation.

22) According to BORI CE, Arjuna worshipping Maa Durga and receiving blessings from her is an interpolation.

23) According to BORI CE, Shri Krishna covering the sun by his yogic power on 14th day is an interpolation.

( According to BORI CE Arjuna easily crushed Karna and every Kuru warrior and killed jaydratha fairly )

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

NEXT PART WILL ALSO COME AS THERE ARE A LOT OF INTERPOLATIONS IN KMG.