EXILE OF MATA SITA

The most favourite topic of Sickulars and Liberats to defame our Sanatan Culture is how Shri Ram exiled Mata Sita.

Well, they haven't read Ramayan at all so how can they understand Shri Ram and his deeds ?

So I know earlier I said that I was suspicious of Uttar Ramayan. But now I know for a fact that it happened because in Baal kand there is a brief description of Uttar Kand is there along with other kand.

It's alright, history is a subject where you're always learning something new. And when you find something new, you revisit history.

Anyways, let me tell you as per Valmiki Ramayan what happened in Uttar Kand and give a deeper understanding.

Usually in serials you might see a dhobi who questions the chastity of Mata Sita, but in reality it not the fault of one person but many. Several people were questioning Mata Sita and blaming Shri Ram for accepting her back.

According to DharmaShashtras, a King should not have any questions or accusations raised over himself and always strive to be taintless.

So for Shri Ram there arises three solutions for this problem -

1) Ignore.

2) Give the kingdom to the brothers and go to the forest with Mata Sita.

3) Give the crown to brothers but stay in Ayodhya with Mata Sita.

The first option obviously cannot be taken because a king shouldn't even ignore the slightest distress of his subjects.

As per the second and third options, Bharat, Laxman and Shatrughan deny the kingdom saying that they cannot rule it the way Shri Ram does.

Then comes the 4th and dreaded option, to send Mata Sita away. Unlike what is shown in the TV serials, Shri Ram doesn't ask Laxman to leave her in the forest. No !

Shri Ram asks Laxman to take Mata Sita, to the Valmiki Ashram on the banks of Tamsa river. He as a husband wants to ensure his pregnant wife's safety. But do you know why he chose Valmiki Ashram only ?

As we are aware that Valmiki ji was earlier a dacoit, who after meeting with Narad Muni does severe penance. And during this, an anthill is formed over him. And when he comes out he is a new person, it's like he is reborn, from a mere dacoit he becomes a Brahmarishi.

And because an anthill which is known as Valml or Valmikamu... He attained the name Valmiki.

By this logic, both him and Mata Sita are brother sisters because both came from the womb of the same mother, Prithvi devi.

So Shri Ram knows this and hence specifically asks Laxman to send Mata Sita to the ashram of Valmiki, where he knows she will be safe.

Now some people will ask that did Shri Ram even love Mata Sita because he sent her away ?

In Kishkindha Kand it is said which Hanumanji also told Mata Sita in Sundar Kand that when Shri Ram used to sleep, he would keep chanting 'Sita-Sita' and then wake up suddenly and start crying when he would realise that Ravan had kidnapped her. Laxman ji would console him. Even when Shri Ram would see a flower he would mutter the name of Mata Sita.

It is mentioned that Shri Ram and Mata Sita didn't even need words to communicate. They would speak with their eyes and see each other with their heart.

So do you see the intensity of their love ? How can Shri Ram let the character of Mata Sita, the one he loves so much, get questioned ?

But why send her to the forest ? Let's look at the three options he had.

If he would ignore the praja or he would go to the forest or renounce the kingdom but still live in Ayodhya.... The questions on Mata Sita's character will still persist.

Now by sending her to the forest what happened ? Look at the present situation only. No one questions Mata Sita and everyone blames Shri Ram.

Isn't it almost like he took the questions about her character over his character ?

People say Shri Ram didn't fulfill his duty of being a husband by sending her away. But didn't he fulfill a husband's duty by cleaning the taints put over the pious character of Mata Sita ?

And some people say that even Shri Ram was suspicious of her character and hence he sent her away. You couldn't be more wrong.

Before she goes back to her mother earth, Mata Sita says that if she has loved no other man beside Shri Ram and if he knows it then mother earth would give her refuge.

And mother earth did give her refuge because Mata Sita loved no other man besides Shri Ram and he knew it.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

The fault with today's society is that they blame Shri Ram but don't blame the subjects for questioning Mata Sita.

And the pseudo feminists who demonise Shri Ram and sympathise with Mata Sita.... You all can never love her or care for her as much as Shri Ram does so shut up.

Those who cannot even stay committed to one partner and cheat on them, shouldn't even question the love of Shri Ram and Mata Sita.

One cannot understand the leela of SiyaRam when you see them through the kaliyugi materialistic lens.