KUCH BHI !? (KRISHNA)

Swagatam Su Swagatam ! Bahut din baad yaha milna huya !

Disclaimer - 100 Galiyo se adhik ho gaya hai Kaliyug ke Shishupalo... Isse pehle ki khopdi tod de... Ab sun lo.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Be it Dwapar Yug or Kaliyug, ignorant people have always tried to taint the character of Bhagwaan Shri Krishna. They have called him names, showed his acts in negative light and what not.

I have noticed that most of these came from men and they were so baseless, that I was like -

KUCH BHI !?

There are several points which is used by the Shishupals of Kaliyug, to try and taint the character of Krishna. But I will be countering those, that we usually find the most.

1) KRISHNA STEALING CLOTHES OF BATHING GOPIYA.

You know Krishna was 11 when he left Braj-dham.... That means when this act happened he was definitely younger than 11..... OMG YOU PERVERT ! YOURE SEXUALIZING THE ACT OF A CHILD !!!

And anyway, Krishna did to teach people that when one has a bathroom in the house... (Yes, we did at those times, Vedic people had excellent drainage system as well) Then one shouldn't bathe in the open.

Kisi bhi ku-vyakti ki drishti pad sakti hai, anyone can take advantage.

2) KRISHNA'S RAAS LEELA

Jo log, ek girlfriend ke piche dusri bandi ghumate hai aur dusri bandi ke piche teesri ghumate hai.... Woh toh rehne hi de...

Krishna is Yogeshwar, he loved his Gopiya. He didn't lust after them. Bhism has said Krishna was an even bigger Brahmachari than him, because the amount of women that surround him can break anyone's oath of Brahmacharya.

Some may question that a 11 year old is doing raas-leela ? Um.... Here Raas is a dance of love... What else do you think raas is ?

You perverts aren't even ashamed to even sexualize young boys and girls...

3) KRISHNA'S 16000 WIVES

Narkasur had kidnapped 16000 maidens with the intention of begetting children from them. Krishna and Satyabhama came and slayed the Asur.... Who was in fact their own child, Narkasur was son of Varah dev and Bhudevi....

The 16000 maidens then wished to jump into fire, because they were afraid society won't accept them and look down upon them... And hence Krishna said that they will be respected as his wives.... Isn't this a wonderful thing Krishna did to save the maidens ?

Waise tumhe khed kis baat ka hai ? Krishna ki 16008 wives hai ya tumhari ek bhi nahi ?

4) DRAUPADI AND KRISHNA

Arrey ! Tum wahi log hona, jo kehte hai ki ek ladka ladki sirf dost ho sakte hai lekin agar raste pe kisi ladka ladki ko saath mei dekh liya toh aisa muh banate ho -