KUCH BHI !? (VED VYAS)

Welcome sailors to the new chapter of KUCH BHI !? Jaha hum idiots ko cheap brinjal ki tarah roast karte hai.

Disclaimer - Aapki ijjat aapke haath mei hai, ek bewakufi wala kaam aur ijjat se aap haath dho baithenge. Kripya soch samajh ke comment kare.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

So a lot of Karn deewane and Kaurav supporters now a days say Ved Vyas was biased towards Panduputras and thus the Mahabharat is pro-pandavas.

KUCH BHI !?

Arrey param-agyaaniyo, Mahabharat is not a story written on Kuruvansh that there will be villains and heroes. Mahabharat is an historical record, what has happened has been written.

But still some people support Kauravas by saying that History is written by the victors.

Abey Halvo, kisne likhi thi Mahabharat ? Arjun ne ? Yudhishthir ne ? ya Draupadi ne likhi thi ?

Ved Vyas ne likhi thi ! Jinhone Yudh mei shashtra uthaye hi nahi the ! Toh woh kaise jitne wali side se ho sakte hai !?

Now coming to the point when they say Ved Vyas was biased towards Pandavas.....looks like you're biased towards Kauravas.

To clear this misconception one must know who / what is Ved Vyas ?

Ved Vyas is a title give to the compiler of Vedas, Purans and Mahabharat. This position is given to a sage who comes at the end of Dwapar Yug.

Krishna Dvaipaanya Vyas is the 28th Ved Vyas. The next Ved Vyas is prophecized to be Ashwathama.

Anyway, so Krishna Dvaipaanya Vyas was the son of Satyavati and Rishi Paraashar. After his birth, his Rishi Paraashar took him to his hermitage and raised him there, imparting the knowledge of Vedas in him.

This Ved Vyas of ours was directly related to the Kuruvansh. He was the Niyog father of Dhritrashtra, Pandu and Vidur, making him the grandfather of Pandavas and Kauravas.

But he didn't keep any relation to them, because in Niyog, the Biological father must not keep any personal relation with the son.

Ved Vyas was a great Tapasvi, maybe the greatest of his time. He was considered the incarnation of Bhagwaan Vishnu. That's why he was also referred as Bhagwaan Ved Vyas at times.

Sages like him were free of anger and attachment. Now if someone was free of attachment then how can he/she be biased ?

Ved Vyas was the most unbiased person and that's why he was appointed to record the history of Kuruvansh.

And one more thing, Mahabharat was a Dharm-yudh ! Righteousness vs Unrighteousness ! The ones who would be victorious would definitely be from the side of Dharm !

So you cannot hide your biased support of Kauravas behind the 'History is written by the victors'.

In a Dharmyudh, the one who wins is the one who is righteous ! The one who loses is the one who is unrighteous !

You know why ? Manusmriti 8.15 -

धर्म एव हतो हन्ति धर्मो रक्षति रक्षित:
तस्माद्धर्मो न हन्तव्यो मा नो धर्मो हतोऽवधीत्

Meaning - Dharm destroys those who destroy it, Dharm protects those who protect it. Hence Dharm should not be destroyed, lest it destroys us.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

As a history student, trust me History is not written by the victors...if it was then Akbar se adhik Maharana Pratap ka naam hota itihaas mei....Mughal Empire se adhik Maratha empire ka naam hota itihaas mei....