SANATAN SATYA (DIVINE WEAPONS)

Ignorant people will put many ignorant claims to prove that Ramayan and Mahabharat never happened and are myths.

One of the many stupid ways they do it is questioning the existence of Brahmastra and other divine weapons.

You know what ? For once and for all I'll prove the existence of Brahmastra and other divine weapons !

10 miles west of Jodhpur, Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people.

One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

Mahabharat mentions this -

“A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe… An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor… It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race. The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white. After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river.”

Until the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, modern mankind could not imagine any weapon as horrible and devastating as those described in the ancient Indian texts.

Yet they very accurately described the effects of an atomic explosion. Radioactive poisoning will make hair and nails fall out. Immersing oneself in water gives some respite, though it is not a cure.

Archeologist Francis Taylor says that etchings in some nearby temples he has managed to translate suggest that they prayed to be spared from the great light that was coming to lay ruin to the city.

“It’s so mid-boggling to imagine that some civilization had nuclear technology before we did. The radioactive ash adds credibility to the ancient Indian records that describe atomic warfare.”

The foreman of the project is Lee Hundley, who pioneered the investigation after the high level of radiation was discovered.

Few of the Harappan skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found, on par with those at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

At one site, Soviet scholars found a skeleton which had a radioactive level 50 times greater than normal. Other cities have been found in northern India that show indications of explosions of great magnitude

One such city, found between the Ganges and the mountains of Rajmahal, seems to have been subjected to intense heat. Huge masses of walls and foundations of the ancient city are fused together, literally vitrified !

And since there is no indication of a volcanic eruption at Mohenjo-Daro or at the other cities, historians say the intense heat to melt clay vessels can only be explained by an atomic blast or some other unknown weapon.

Similar traces of nuclear radiation have been found on the stones in Kurukshetra, and what happened here ? Mahabharat ! And it mentions the use deadly divine weapons, some more than others, in the Kurukshetra war !

You when know the father of atomic bombs, Robert Oppenheimer witnessed detonation of his bomb in July 16, 1945 he quoted a line of Shri Krishna from Bhagwad Gita.

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

(See the video)

When Oppenheimer was asked how does he feel like making the first weapon of mass destruction, this was his answer -

"I am not the creator of the first atom bomb but rather the creator of the first atom bomb in modern era."

In conclusion, it would be foolish to think we are the first race of humans to achieve everything technologically brilliant. The possibility of a superior race more capable than us is always highly believable

As fake as some might think our Mahabharat and Ramayan are, but alas, you find a real submerged Dwarika city on coast of Gujarat and Man made Ram setu.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Hence proved, Pratyaksh ko pramaan ki awashyakta nahi hoti. Kintu jab log pratyaksh ko thukraye toh pramaan Dena padta hai....

And if someone still doesn't believe that Mahabharat and Ramayan are real then may Mata Saraswati and Ganesh ji shower their grace of them.