SANATAN SATYA (SHAKTI)

They say science and religion never goes hand in hand, true. But Sanatan Dharm is not a religion now is it ? It's the eternal truth of life and what is science if not seeking the truth.

Welcome to the new segment of this book, 'SANATAN SCIENCE' here we will be exploring the science behind Vedic practices and beliefs.

Today we will be looking behind the concept of Shakti.

There have been many civilizations in the history like Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Greek and Roman civilizations...one thing that is common to all is that these civilizations and cultures associate strength and power with men.

Whereas in Vedic culture, from begining the association of power and strength is done with women, it is associated with Mata Adi-para Shakti.

But why ? Why aren't Mahadev or Narayan associated with it ?

Why only women have been associated with power and strength when it was usually men who went to war and were considered the guardians of the household ?

Why are only women considered as the source of energy and not men ?

There is a interesting science behind this.

Our body is made of cells, they are the building blocks. Now if the building blocks are strong only then the building will be strong.

If our cells are strong only then our body will have strength. And where do you think the cells get their energy from ? Mitochondria.

Everyone knows that Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. It is through Mitochondria, that cells get their energy, and when cells have energy they get stronger. And if cells are strong then our body will also be strong.

But from where do you think we get this Mitochondria ?

According to researches, a person gets their Mitochondria from their mother.

And that's why our culture associates power, strength and energy with women !

This also one of the reasons why people worship young girls in Navratri.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

HOPE YOU LIKE THE SERIES 'SANATAN SCIENCE'

BHARATVARSHजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें