INTRODUCTION

“Our love ain't anything to fight for, but I'll never break out of the cycle. I don't really wanna let you go.”
-Im Nayeon

Im Nayeon, one of the most famous and pretty girl at the Hanlim University

Im Nayeon, one of the most famous and pretty girl at the Hanlim University. Optimistic, friendly and adorable fake maknae of the group named, Twice.

The pretty bunny that have been love by the others, but she's only waiting for the only girl she love before.

She's the type of girl that would do everything just for the name of love. She'll be the one to fight for you until the end, and hold the words you said to her.

A masochist ended.

....

“You don't know me if it's really love or hatred, hit you with a smile not goodbye all the while, I'll be sure to leave you wondering.”
- Myoui Mina

Myoui Mina, the rich Introvert, elegant human that you have ever seen

She's full of mystery, leaving you breathlessly with her beauty. She's quite, rare to see her smiling.

And if you do, you have been trapped by her spell leaving you wondering. Being one of the mysterious type of the group.

She possess everything, but her favourite one is obsession.

Obsession for the one particular girl, that broke her.

....

“On the outside I'll be all calm, baby no more real love. Im'ma pretend we're going strong, then at the end break your heart.”
-Hirai Momo