XXXVII

Two Years Later

Your Pov.

Years have passed and I still can't believe that I've been living the life I wanted so far.

“Hey.” My girlfriend said, as she wrap her arms on my waist putting her lips in my neck probably smelling me that it gives tingle to my body.

“Hey.” I replied, as I faced the most beautiful human being that I have ever laid my eyes.

“You're thinking too much, are you okay?” She asked, as I just smiled looking at her.

“I just can't believe that you are mine.” I said, grabbing a strand from her face and put it besides on her ear.

“I'm always yours, and you know that.” She replied, as she put her head on my neck. Probably hiding her blush.

“You are the best thing that happened to me, Mina.” I whispered, enough for her to hear me as I kissed the side of her forehead.

“Aish, stoooop. It's too early for being cheesy.” She said letting out a small chuckle.

“Come on, let's go to the kitchen. I'll made you breakfast, what do you want to eat?” I asked her grabbing her right hand after stealing a kiss from her lips.

“Ahh, you?” She replied, as she laughed at my reaction.

“Aish, Myoui. Stop it, I'll give it to you later. But for now, I wanted food.” I said, laughing at our silliness.

“But baby, I want your bacon and eggs.” She said laughing, as I just let out small chuckle.

“Oh, just wait. Patience is a virtue Hon.” I replied, as she pout. Aww, that cute pout that I can't even resist to steal a kiss from her.

After cooking the food that Mina wanted, she help me prepared the food as I made milk and coffee for us.

“Here's your milk, Princess.” Putting the milk infront of her, winking at this most precious woman.

“Thank you, Daddy.” She replied, giving me a kiss to the cheeks.

After thanking the food, we dig in and talk for what would be the plan for today.

“So, who's gonna be your date for today?” Mina asked me, while biting some bacon in her plate.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I think Tzuyu.” I replied, sipping my coffee.

“That's good then, bring me some food after your date okay?” She said winking at me that made me let out a small laughed.

“Are you sure you're gonna be okay here?” I asked as she just nodded her head.

“Jiyeon, Jennie and Rosé would be here, so don't worry too much.” She replied as I nodded my head.

After eating breakfast, Mina insist that she would be the one to do the dishes since I'm the one who prepared our breakfast. She even told me to take a shower already and prepare myself for the date.

If you're confused or what, yes we are living in the same roof. She kept insisting that I should live with her, so I did.

After shower, I prepared myself and just wear some comfy clothes. I headed downstairs and seen my sister along with Jiyeon and Rosé.

“Good morning guys!” I greeted as I embrace each of them.

Tzuyu should be here in a minute and that's my cue when the door bill rings.