XXXV

As you guys entered Jennie's car along with Mina, and Jihyo. While on the other hand, Tae-ri was the one who accompanied Sana and Tzuyu along with her fiancé Jiyeon.

Momo got accompanied by Dahyun along with Nayeon and Chaeyoung who was sobbing while looking at Momo's state.

“Momo-yah, just h-hold on.” Dahyun said, as her voice cracked for holding too long. If only she could give her life to Momo, she'll be gladly give it.

.....

You got all arrived at the hospital wherein Momo got assisted to the emergency room, as well as you for you need to take off the bullets inside your left leg.

You've been groaning the whole ride making your girlfriend besides you get worried. Good thing that your blood hasn't been ozzing since Sana applied a first aid kit when you got into the small room with them.

The problem is, severe infection would occur when your wound will last an hour without proper sanitation.

Your friends got assisted too, by also checking for some injuries. Nayeon, Sana and Tzuyu just have some small cut and bruises on their faces. While Momo, on the hand was inside the operating room probably would take an hour or two.

When your operation got successful, you're seated on a wheelchair with Mina pushing it.

.....

Your Pov.

“Why are you here? You should be in your room resting.” Jennie unnie said, raising her right eyebrow.

“I already told her to just rest, but she kept insisting to be here.” Mina said, as I roamed my eyes in the waiting area.

My friends are all here crying their eyes out silently as they comfort each other patiently waiting for Momo's successful operation. And also another family is patiently waiting for a doctor.

“I wanted to see Momo, opening her eyes.” I whispered enough for them to hear me.

A minute pass by when a doctor came out from the operating room making my friends stands on their sit approaching the doctor.

“Are you the family?” The doctor asked, as we all nodded in response.

“How is she doc?” Jeongyeon asked worriedly, looking at the doctor's face who has been so exhausted after the operation.

“Well, I'm sorry but we really did everything to save her.” My friends burst out in tears as a lone tear cascade down to my face.

“She lost too much blood, due to car accid- Wait what? Car accident?” Tae-ri asked interrupting the doctor. “For all we know she got shot.” She continued, almost punching the doctor face. Good thing Jiyeon is holding her arms tightly.

“Ih? I thought you were Ms. Batumbakal's family.” The doctor said, making Tae-ri speaks multilingual language that only her and Jiyeon's know since they always visits Philippines.

“Tangina, Jiyeon wag mo akong pigilan. Masasapak ko talaga to.” She said, as the doctor were so confused.

“Excuse me what? I don't understand a single word you say. So please excuse, for I have to deliver the news to the real family.” The doctor said, walking out infront of us. Damn! That makes me feel relieved. I almost cry out like a child there.

Not even a minute another doctor got out in the operating room.

“You better be the doctor operating Ms. Hirai.” Tae-ri said, beating the doctor to talk that it made the latter let out a small chuckle.

“Yes, I am. Are you the family?” The doctor asked, as we all nodded our head waiting for his announcement. “Well, you can see her in her room after we transfer her there.” And that's it! That's the news I wanted. “Ms. Hirai is a one hella fighter, we almost lost her in the table but we successfully manage to get her stable. So, may I excuse myself for now and you can see the patient in a minute.” The doctor said, as he excuse his self to us.

And now we need to see her already!

************************************

Here's a short chapter gays!

Stay tuned.
3-5 Chapter left and Cry For Me will be ending soon.

Adiós Amigos! ❤️