XXXI

Your Pov.

We are already here inside Mina's house and we are thinking ways how to save my friends. Well, actually ex girlfriends.

Mina is beside me, nibbling her lips a mannerism that she usually when she's nervous or something.

Jeongyeon on the other hand is tracing the location, probably using her computer skills with that.

“Guys! I got it.” Jeongyeon said, as she face her laptop on our way. “It is an abandoned place located at Busan. But we have a problem, it is too dangerous for us if we don't have any police with us.” She continued as I was examining the map.

“Do you guys knows how to hack a CCTV?” I asked, as they just shakes their head.

“I know someone.” Jihyo said as I glanced at her. “She can help us hack everything, excuse me for a minute and I will just call her.” She continued as she stand up on her seat, making her way to the veranda probably calling that someone.

My mind is blank and can't even think straight knowing that my friends are in danger. Four of them are missing and I don't know what to do if something bad might happen to them.

“Hey, don't worry too much. I know the girls are strong enough.” My girlfriend said, holding my hands tight making me calmed in an instant.

.....

Jihyo's Pov.

I made my way to the veranda as I dialed my long time friend that I know that could help us right away.

Her phone rings three times and she answered right away, with her jolly voice on the other side making me let out a small grin on my face.

“God Jihyo! How can I help you at this hour?” She asked, chuckling on the other side of the phone.

“You still haven't disregard that nickname after a long time of no talk, Saint Jisoo.” I mumbled as I heard her laugh that would probably echoed inside her house.

“And how many times do I have to tell you that you should call me Turtle Rabbit Kim?” She said, expecting me to call her that cringe nickname that she invent.

“You still haven't change, old typical Kim Jisoo that I know.” I said puffing the cold air that came out from my mouth, it's chilly out here.

Ahh, no. You love me, you love this Kim Jisoo. So, why would I change?” She said, laughing again.

“Aish! You're still annoying. I need your help in something and I expect you to say 'yes' with this.” I said as I heard her clicking on something, maybe she's inside in her office.

“Alright Best friend, dang! If you're just not my best friend and my girlfriend's half sister I would probably say no to you.” She said, as I let out a small chuckle.

“I'll probably black mail you when it comes to my sister so you'll say yes.” I said as I heard her tsked.

“I'm all ears, spell the tea.” She said, as I heave a long sigh and told her the things that we needed.

After a long talk of bickering we bid our goodbyes and I will just notify her the location on where we are located right now, and she'll be here in a minute.

.....

Mina's Pov.

The girls are busy in finding ways how to save our friends while I'm here, sitting and having panics. I feel anxious about it, and I should probably do something about it.

“She'll be here in a minute.” Jihyo announced as she sits between Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

Dahyun is also anxious as she can't stay still in her sit, worried for our friends and especially worried about Momo.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is spacing out, probably can't process the situation right now especially that our friends are in danger.

“A-are they going to be o-okay?” Chaeyoung speaks as Jihyo hold her hands tight as she tells the latter that everything will be fine.

Jeongyeon and Y/n has this serious face, as they discussed the plans. And it's my time to excuse my self and make a call.

“Excuse me for a bit.” I said, getting their attention as my girlfriend frown.

“Where are you going?” She asked, as I just let out a small chuckle.

“I really need to pee, so excuse me for a minute.” I said as made my way to my room upstairs.

I really need to execute this plan well, incase my girlfriend's plan would fail. I took my phone and dialed the person that could probably help me execute the plan well.

“Mina..” The person on the other line answered, making my heart beats fast as he mentioned my name with love. “How are you? I haven't heard anything from you. I miss you damn much.” He said, as I got overwhelmed with his affection towards me.

Gosh! I miss him too. I'd probably tear up hearing those words from him. He's been too busy that he almost forgot about me, that he almost forgot that I needed his attention too after I got abandoned by Y/n before.

“Dad.” I speak up, as tears falls down from my eyes.

Aside from my girlfriend, my Dad is my first comfort person. The person who could literally vanished my worries away. The person that I could rely on when I'm in my darkest days. The person that promise me to provide everything I wanted since my Mom died. He loves me, and accept me as who I am, and accept the person who loves me. And that's my Dad, my anchor in everything.

I told him everything from the start, starting from the very first day that my girlfriend shows up, up until my friends got abducted.

“Princess, stop crying now. I'll do anything to save your friends. And please, just stick besides Y/n I know she'll protect you at all cost.” He said as I sob.

“I love you Daddy.” I mumbled as I heard him sniff from the other line.

“I love you too princess, take care of yourself. My bodyguards will be there at your house, stay safe and sound for daddy.” He said, as I wipe my tears.

“You too, Dad.” I said before bidding my goodbyes to him.

Now that Dad is probably executing a plan incase my girlfriend's plan would fail, my father's gang could execute the other plan.

And now, I should go back to the living room and listen to their plans.

*****************************************

Wassup Amigos!
Sorry for the late update.
Just got busy with my thesis.

Soooo, here's a chapter.
Always be positive but not in covid!
And if you feel like the world is against on your rn, just so you know that you are always loved.

Adiós Amigos! ❤️