VI

"So.. what would you like to eat?" Y/n asked, as she entered in the kitchen with Sana tailing behind her.

"You." Sana unconsciously said, making the latter let out a small grin plastered on her face as Sana panic when she realized on what she said. "No, I- um ah." She stuttered as Y/n burst out laughing, as Sana looks at the girl with loving eyes.

"Sana, Relax. It's just me babe." Y/n said letting out a small chuckle patting Sana's crimson cheeks. "So, what would you like to eat except me?" She asked again, looking inside the fridge for an ingredients.

"Did you buy groceries?" Sana asked with a flustered face.

"Ah, yeah. I decided to buy some groceries after we meet at the resto." Y/n said, tilting her head to look at Sana as she flirty winks at the latter earning a blushed.

"Hmm. Impress me with your cooking skills then, I've been craving for a Japanese food." Sana said, clapping her hands in excitement.

Y/n just nod her head taking out the ingredients for Teriyaki chicken, Okonomiyaki and Tempura for their dinner, in short Sana's favourite Japanese food.

“Satang, help me with the shrimp please? Just wash it and I'll do the rest.” Y/n said, starting to cook the other dish.

Sana sat up in her seats making her way on the sink where Y/n put the shrimp.

“So..” Sana trailed off, breaking the silent that surrounds them. “Why do you know Mina?” She asked making Y/n to stop on her tracks.

“She's one of my ex.” Y/n said, casually saying it. As Sana balled her fist. “Actually, she's one of my obsessed ex.” She admitted. “She's my last ex though. We just broke up, um I think it's been 5 months now? And I kinda don't want her to see me.” She said.

“Why?” Sana asked, tilting her head to see Y/n's face. “I thought I'm just your only ex, turns out that my friend also.” She said, wiping her hands after getting done washing the shrimps.

“Um, actually it's 9. I have 9 exes including you.” She mumble enough for Sana's heart to shattered.

“Are you kind of a play girl now? As far as I know I'm your first girlfriend slash bestfriend, is this because of our break up that's why you started to play girls' heart?” Sana mumble, clinching her fist. She don't know what to feel. She wants to hate her bestfriend slash ex lover but can't.

“Sana, you don't understand. I'm not a play girl okay? You know my rules right? Once an ex, always be an ex. No more chances.” Y/n explained as Sana remained silent.

“You can't hide on Mina. She's in the same school with us.” Sana said, flopping down on the seat.

“I know. I'm gonna deal with her when she see me, don't worry.” Y/n said, finishing up the dish.

Sana put plates and utensils on the table as Y/n started to cook the Tempura.

“Do you wanna know my exes? Since you are my bestfriend, I think secrets are not allowed with us right?” She said, facing Sana who have a troubled face.

“If you are comfortable sharing it, then go ahead.” She replied, watching her ex lover put the battered shrimp on the pan with a boiling oil.

“Hmm, after we separated ways. I met a girl in Las Vegas for a vacation, Park Jihyo- YOU FUCKING WHAT?!” Sana interrupt her with a horror in her eyes, this can't be.

Park Jihyo is one of her closest friends.

“She's one of my fucking friends aside from Mina, Damn it!” Sana exhaustedly said.

“We only date for 5 months Satang.” Y/n said letting out a small laughed. “After Las Vegas, I met a girl in Austria which is Yoo Jeongyeon.” Sana just sigh heavily this can't be true.

She let the girl talk.

“Just like Jihyo, we dated 5 months. Next is Chou Tzuyu, I met her in Taiwan her Dad is one of the investors in Dad's company. We dated for 9 months.” Sana balled her fist, she want to strangle her bestfriend right now. “Next is Hirai Momo. I met her in Japan, I have some meeting one of our branch in Japan which is located in Kyoto. We dated for 7 months.” She explain.

“I don't know what to say right now, continue.” Sana said, rolling her eyes.

“Son Chaeyoung, the little artist that I adore. I met her in Australia and we dated for 8 months, and broke up. Next is Im Nayeon, the heiress daughter of the most prestigious company which is IMTech. We dated for 1 year and 2 months. After we broke up, I decided to visit Singapore, and I met Kim Dahyun there talking with the birds saying 'bonjour', we dated for 9 months.” At this point Sana's head is aching with the information that her bestfriend told her. “After Dahyun, I decided to go in Texas and met Mina there. We dated for 3 years and decided to live with each other, which is in Japan. But 5 months ago, we broke up. So that's it. That's why I'm here.” She said, done cooking with the Tempura as she put the dish in table.

Sana on the other hand has a blank face plastered on her face. Silence engulfed them as Sana decided to speak, making Y/n's eyes goes wide.

“To tell you the truth, All your exes are my friends. And attended class on the same University we in.”