XVIII

Y/n made her way to the principal office not knowing that there's so many eyes that have been staring at her longing.

She looks every corner as she feels that there was someone who's been watching her.

“That's weird.” she whispered to herself, shrugging the thoughts of it as she was already infront of the principal's office.

She knock twice before hearing a faint voice inside saying 'come in' as she twist the door knob opening it as she let herself welcome by the one and only principal, Mr. Park Jinyoung.

“Welcome back, Y/n.” Jinyoung said approaching Y/n for a tight hug.

Your Pov.

Woah! You're the principal here?” I said reciprocating his embrace as he let out a small laughed while I was too stunned by his appearance.

Ahuh.” He said as we got settled in a chair.

“How come I didn't know that your the principal here uncle?” I asked, you heard me right? He's my uncle.

Well.. actually he's the husband of my Aunt Sandara, my dad's sister. And also, he's my Dad  right hand in everything.

“Oh, your dad didn't tell you that you'll be under my care when you are here?” He said as I shake my head. Well, its not bad that I'll be under his care actually I'm happy that I have someone here that I could ran to when I needed help.

We catch for awhile and sending my regards to my aunt as I also got my class schedules before uncle Jinyoung dismissed me from his office.

I already memorize each corner and corridor here since I did take a scroll here before, I already know where's the gym, cafeteria are located at.

I look at my class schedule as my day would start for a physic class. Well, damn! I already graduated in business and I have my own company already but why am I still pursuing to become a doctor? I don't know either, I just wanted to.

I grab my phone inside my pocket checking if I got a message from Mina.

From: Minamour 💕
Let's grab lunch with the others later yeah?

I let out a small smile as I type my reply.

To: Minamour 💕
Alright Hon! By the way, I just got out from the principals office and I'm already heading towards my physic class.

I off my phone, as I was already infront of my classroom not waiting for Mina's reply since I know that she's kind of dancing right now since it was her first class.

I entered the classroom as there's a lot of eyes are looking at me, some are whispering upon my arrival. The instructor wasn't here right now.

I put my airpods pro in my ears as I sitting at the last corner of the room where there's a vacant seat near the windows.

I closed my eyes as 'glimpse of us' by Joji was the only thing I could hear in the background. I hummed the song, well.. the song is kinda catchy but there's more on it.

Minutes have passed already, As I was looking outside the window when someone sit besides me. I didn't dare to look at the new comer since I don't give a fuck around my surroundings.

....

You have been staring from nowhere and just waiting for the instructor to come in. Someone seated besides you but you didn't dare to look at them.

After a minute of looking at nowhere, someone tap your shoulder and as you slowly look at her, you got stuck by her beautiful eyes again.

Those eyes that you have love dearly before but us the days goes by the love that you have got separated because things doesn't approve its destiny.

Good morning, Kim.” She said as she genuinely smiled at you making your heart flutter.

Zyo..” You mumbled, unable to move on your sit. You two have already seen each other at their hidden place. “How are you?” You asked after snapping on your thoughts before plastering a cheeky smile.

“This is kind of awkward moment but I'm doing good. We don't have a proper talk after the incident at the hidden place.” Jihyo said, scratching her not so itchy left eyebrow. This is one of her mannerism when she's uneasy or nervous with something. Just like her, you also have this kind of mannerism. “How about you?” She asked, as you heave a sigh.

“Just like you, I'm doing good.” You said, as you plastered a genuine smile.

Aside from the other girls, You and Jihyo broke up mutually. It was the hardest decision that the two of you decided, but you two ended up in a good way. With no hard feelings, betrayal or something.

Well, in Jihyo's part she ended it up because her parents found out that their daughter is inlove with a girl that make them go insane.

And in your part, you don't want to be the hindrance of their daughter and parents quarrel so you two have decided to broke up mutually.

“I miss- Good morning everyone!” You and Jihyo got startled by your instructor's appearance making Jihyo look away from you.

You haven't catch the words she said since she got interrupted by the instructor.

“Oh, so we have a new student here.” Your professor said, as he signal you to stand up in the front of the class. “I am Kim Nam-Joon, your physic professor but I prefer my students to call me prof RM, so.. can you kindly introduce yourself for your classmates?” Mr. Kim said as he throw you a smile.

“Hi guys! I'm Kim Y/n, please to meet you all. I'm new here, if you don't mind we can be friends.” You mumbled as the girls and boys in your class have their heart eyes looking at you.

Well, you're a good looking with charming smile that could makes everyone melt.

“So.. she's the new transferred student?”

“Oh my God! She is so charming!”

“Isn't she's the one walking with Mina?”

And there's a lot more whispering that can be heard.

“I assure you that you'll be having a great time in this university, you can go back to your seat.” Mr. Kim said as you plastered him a smile.

“Thank you, prof.” You said, bowing your head before heading towards your seat with Jihyo who plastered a smile at you.

“You are still beautiful as ever, even the first time I laid my eyes on you.” Jihyo thought to herself as you finally reach your seat as you slumped down your butt to the chair.

***********************************

Alriiiight! Wassup again gays?!

Here's another boring chapter for y'all!

Adiós Amigos! ❤️