X

Nayeon's Pov.

“Now, gathered up!” Jihyo shouted when we got in our hidden place, as we all slumped down on the sofa. We are currently in the living room waiting for Mina and Y/n, our ex girlfriend.

“I know this is all sudden, and I don't have any idea that we are all the exes of my bestfriend not until she list all your names. I myself is shocked too, but please give her time to process this thing, and also each one of you process this happenings too.” Sana's long speech as she sit besides Tzuyu who's still sobbing silently.

I myself can't even process the news right now. I'm just thinking of her awhile ago, and then she pop up infront of us as Sana explain that we are all her exes and Mina was her ex fiance.

I don't know what to feel right now, I'm still hoping for her to come back for me, and she did but not for me.

“It's okay, I'm always here for you.” Jeongyeon said, rubbing circles on my back making me heave a sigh.

I can't even find my friends as a rival or look at them as a rival cause they're all my family here.

“Guys- MINA!” Mina was about to entered the room when she got tackled by Momo making our eyes go wide.

“SEPARATE MOMO FROM MINA!” Jihyo shouted in panic as Jeongyeon run hugging Momo at her back separating with a range Momo from Mina.

While Y/n protectively hug Mina tightly whispering her a soft word making Mina calmed.

“LET GO OF ME! YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!” Momo shouted, as Dahyun and Jeongyeon struggle on calming Momo.

“WILL YOU PLEASE CALMED THE FUCK DOWN! DON'T YOU EVER LAY A FINGER OR HURT MINA EVEN ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS HERE!” Y/n shouted, eyes bloodshot glaring at Momo who calmed down hearing Y/n's range voice.

She's like this, overprotective and that's the thing why I love her even until now but I guess I'll just love her even from afar.

Seeing her right now makes me want to burst out from crying but I can't let her see me like this.

“Calm down.” Mina whispered in her ear enough for me to hear it, as Y/n heave a sigh and closed her eyes tight.

“Y/n-chan I'm so- don't even bother saying it Momo.” Y/n interrupt Momo upon opening her eyes. “I can't even look at you right now.” She said making Momo slumped down on the floor, good thing Dahyun catch her in no time.

“Y/n..” Sana mumble softly catching Y/n's attention.

“Let's just talk at my unit later Sana-shi, bring Nayeon with you.” Y/n said, making my head snapped at her.

Oh God! I really miss her.

“And Jihyo-shi? I know we didn't ended up well but I know I can trust you right now, please look the girls for me especially Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.” She mumble softly as Jihyo nodded her head. Jeongie? Look after Momo for me, I know I can trust the two of you with this.” She muttered, as Y/n made her way to Jeongyon, engulfing Jeongyon with a tight hug.

Jeongyeon sobbed in her arms, as Y/n whispered something on her enough for them to hear each other as Jeongyeon let out a chuckle after the hug.

Y/n made her way again to Mina, protectively gaze at her. How I wish, I was Mina.

“Sana-shi, Nayeon-ah. Come with me.” She said, as Sana linked her arms with me. “Jihyo-shi, Jeongie? We're headed off.” Y/n mumbled while Jihyo and Jeongyeon nodded their head.

Sana and I were sitting in the backseat in Mina's car, while Y/n was the one who's driving and Mina is on the passenger seat besides Y/n.

Minayah?” Sana broke the ice as Mina just hum for an answer. “What brand of air freshener did you spray or use in your car?” She asked.

Actually, it kinda smell weird but the Jasmine and Vanilla scent was lingering inside.

“Um, ah Jasmine and Vanilla fragrance, why did you ask?” Mina answered with a hint of blush in her cheeks. Is she sick or something?

“Oh, it just it kinda smell weird but I really like the smell. I kinda want one.” Sana said smiling, as Y/n just shakes her head hearing their conversation.

Y/n cleared her throat, looking at me in the rearviewer mirror as she smiled softly at me, making my heart melt.

“How are you bunny?” She asked, as my eyesight blurred hearing the nickname that she gives to me. “Yah! Don't cry.” She panic as Sana and Mina just laughed at her face. “Yah! Don't laughed at me. Aish!” She frown, looking at me in the rearviewer mirror.

“Stop crying now unnie, Y/n is upset seeing you like that.” Mina mumble softly at the front seat, as Sana squeeze my shoulder.

“I'm s-sorry it just too overwhelming h-hearing my nickname from her.” I sobbed, as I hugged Sana on her waist.

“I know sorry isn't enough Nayeon-shi but I'll talk to you at my unit okay?” She mumble as I just nodded my head.

I just cried and cried while hugging Sana until my eyes gets heavy and darkness occupied me, making me doze off into a deep slumber in Sana's arm.