XXXIII

The girls are on their way to the location, Jisoo and Jeongyeon already hacked each CCTV's inside the abandoned building which was located in dark forest of Busan.

Minayah, please just stay here on the car when we got near the building.” You said as she tightly squeeze your hand, assuring you that it's gonna be okay.

“You stay here too Jiyeon, here take this gun with you.” Tae-ri said, grabbing her fiancé's hand placing the gun over.

“We're here.” Dahyun said, parking on a safe place where there's no one could see the car's arrival.

“I'm sure Jennie unnie and her teams are just hiding in every bushes.” Chaeyoung said, as she loaded her gun, and put the swiss knife under her skirt.

“Are you sure you won't be needing us?” Mina asked her girlfriend, holding the latter's hand tight.

“No, it'll be dangerous for you. And for the others, let us handle this.” You assured her as you kissed her forehead. “Jihyo, here's a gun. Stay here. We have to go, we don't have enough time.” You said, as look at your girlfriend for the last time before heading towards the abandoned building.

You separate ways with Tae-ri, Chaeyoung and Dahyun since you are just the one who'll be needed inside. The three girls secretly hide to your nearest spot.

.....

Your Pov.

I can hear my friends cries from here, especially Momo. How could be her so called father do this to her own daughter? Only monster could do it.

I hold myself not to cry, I need to be strong for them. For my friends, and for Mina.

“An Intruder!” A man shouted as he's pointing his to me. Good fucking! He didn't shoot the fuck out of me.

“I'm not! I came here for Mr. Hirai!” I shouted back while my hands are in the air.

“State your name, bitch!” He shouted again, as his colleagues are also pointing their guns at me. God Jihyo!

K-kim Y/n!” I stuttered, damnit! It's not the time to act coward right now.

The man signal his colleague to check up on me, good thing that my tactical knife that looks like a card was inside in my black boots that I'm wearing.

“All cleared.” The man said, after he was done checking.

“Boss! There's someone looking for you named Kim Y/n.- Oh? Alright Boss, copy.” The man said, ending the call. Surely, it was Mr. Hirai.

“Come on, grab her.” He said, as two of his men grabbed my arms and pinned it behind me. Bastards!

.....

Jennie's Pov.

As these stinky bastards grab my sister harshly, me and my team already position ourselves. This guys better not put a single scratch on my sister's face and body or else, I myself would bring them to hell.

“Red, over. How's the cctv's inside?” I asked Jisoo using codename.

“Black, over. Cctv's are already controlled, Y/n was inside Mr. Hirai's room with his so called daughter.” Jisoo said, while clicking something on her laptop. Jeongyeon on the other hand is also shutting each cctv's outside.

“Copy.” I said, as I signal my best team to terminate the goons outside without making any noise.

My teams are already clearing the area. Now it's my time to sneak in.