VIII

Y/n's Pov.

“You ready to meet them again?” Sana teasingly asked me making me groaned in annoyance as she let out a small laughed.

“Im'ma pretend that I suffered amnesia then if you keep me teasing.” I replied grabbing my backpack, hanging it in my shoulder.

“Nah-ah, I won't let you do that.” She said, smirk plastered on her lips. “Lets go, I think they're waiting in the same resto that we've met.” She said grabbing her sling bag as we headed outside the building and to the parking lot.

“I'm kinda nervous.” I admit as we got unto the parking lot, wherein the resto at.

“Hey, it's okay. I'm here to protect you.” She smiled making me feel at ease.

“Alright, I'm counting on you.” I replied, mirroring her smile.

We got out in the car as my palm started to sweat like hell. Damn! I can't let the girls see me like this having some panic attack.

I slowly breath in as we entered in the resto, making my surrounding goes blurred and all I can hear is their laughter echoing.

I quitely tailing Sana to the table as the girls goes quietly when they see me with mix emotions.

They slowly stand up on their seats, having the same emotions on their face. I lowered my head, as I don't want to see each one of them.

“Y-y/n?” A whispered enough for me to hear her as I snapped my head towards her. Seeing a lot of emotions in her eyes, it was Mina.

I was about to call her name when she run off, retreating on her way back making my eyes go wide.

“Mi-mina! Wait!” I was about to ho after her when a hand grabbed my wrist, it's Sana.

“Momo, is here.” She whispered as I look back at the table wherein the girls at with wearing the same emotions.

“I need to go after her, please just this time.” She loose her grips as I run outside, spotting Mina on the way to the park.

....

Sana's Pov.

“Let us all order.” I said, making my way to chair beside Tzuyu.

“You have a whole ass explanation for me Sana, on why that girl was running after Mina. That girl is my fucking ex!” Momo said, as I sit down on my chair.

“Do we have all some sort of explaining to do?” I replied, staring at them with intense gaze. “That girl you're talking about Momo is just not your ex, but our ex. Right girls?” I mumbled, earning a gasped from them.

“The fuck you're talking?” Jihyo muttered as I stared at her.

“Park Y/n, is my bestfriend slash ex lover. I just found out that all of you turned to be her ex, what a twist right?” I chuckled, staring at them.

I look at Momo who have an unbearable expression on her face, balled her fist tight that turns her knuckles white.

“So.. so d-does that m-mean M-mina is her ex too?” Nayeon mumbled as the girls look at me.

“Ex Fiance, Mina is her ex fiance.” I muttered, enough for them to hear. “Shouldn't you'd be happy with that information Momo, or should I say, shouldn't y'all be happy?” I asked, clinching my fist.

“I-ah, excuse me.” Momo said, excusing herself and run to the comfort room.

Tzuyu is quitely sobbing besides me, Chaeyoung and Dahyun on the other hand is quitely sobbing too.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon is quite frowning, with tears on their eyes ready to flow. While Jihyo is quitely sitting on her seats with a blank face.

“You all have a lot of explaining to do, same as mine. So y'all need to fix yourself when go to class.” I announced as Chaeyoung wants to say something.

“Can w-we just escape c-class unnie?” She said, wiping her tears.

I look at Jihyo, as she nodded her head in agreement same with Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

“U-unnie it h-hurts seeing h-her again.” Tzuyu whispered as I side hug her rubbing circles on her back.

“It's okay, I'm hurt too.” I mumbled, kissing her forehead.

“Text Y/n the location, Sana-shi. We're gonna head to our hidden place.” Jihyo mumbled as I nodded my head.

Momo is already here. We didn't get the chance to eat breakfast so we decided to grabbed some take out as I texted Y/n.

To: Badgurl 🔥
If you already tamed Mina, please bring her at this location: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx she already knows about the place. The girls wanted to talk to you and decided to escape class for today. You two careful on your way, xoxo.

We already got settled in Jihyo's limousine as her driver drive the car to our hidden place.

This is gonna be a tiring day.