XXIX

The night has ended but yours and Mina wasn't. You just got out from a hot shower and just wearing your robe, while Mina on the other hand is reading a book with a neck massager on her back.

"Hey." You called her out, getting her attention and it did. She takes off the glasses that she wears before she plastered you a smile, putting a bookmark to the chapter that she reads before putting it away on the bedside table.

"Hey." She replied, chuckling. Tapping the space besides her as you oblige.

"Hmm, Let's talk about your night first." You mumbled, smiling at her.

"Aren't you tired yet?" She asked you, lifting her hand and put it on your cheeks. You close your eyes in instant feeling the warmth of your girlfriends as heave a big sigh before you look at her, adorably that make your eyes sparkle.

"You know, you are my rest, love." You mumbled and stare at her lovingly. "You know what? My smile brightens when I talk to you that it quench the thirst of my heart."

"I can see that." She replied letting out a small chuckle.

Every time you see a glimpse of Mina, your heart would beat so fast and only for her. You love everything about her, just like how the way she loves you.

There's no force in it, and it was always the peace that you wanted for the person you love. That's what Mina do, she gives you peace while you're loving her.

The thing that you haven't felt from your past relationships, and that you are willing to be enslaved forever by her just because of that. You are willing to sacrifice everything just for her, and you know she would do the same as you.

"My heart is happy." You mumbled, inhaling the scent in her hands while looking at her eyes, you always adore her.

"Mine too, baby." She replied, smiling.

You two stares each others eyes until your faces got closer, you can smell the minty fresh breath of Mina as she can smell your strawberry toothpaste that you have used.

She look in your eyes that sparkles, she can definitely stars in it. And she slowly looks at your lips that you unconsciously bit making Mina gulped in instant.

Your nose have touched hers, as she slowly close her eyes and that's your cue to kiss her. The kiss is slow that you can feel the love of it, no rush as she kissed you back making you smile.

You slowly guide her back to lay down after you put away her neck massager while still kissing her, you are too gentle afraid that you might trigger her joints or what.

She's breathing heavily as you stop kissing her, she still looks ethereal with a hair mess. Cheeks tints with red, lips that you probably want to die for just to get a kiss. And her moles on her face that you always adore.

You were hovering above Mina while she's underneath you breathing heavily, she always looks beautiful in your eyes. A real definition of a breathtaking.

"I love you.." You mumbled looking straight to her eyes as you slowly went down and kiss her forehead, every kisses you always leave it with 'I love you.'

You wanted her to know how much she meant the world to you, you wanted her to feel how much she's loved by you. And Mina can feel it not by your words but also with your actions.

That night you showered her with love as she do the same to you, you two make love until you two can't anymore. And probably sound asleep in each others arms.

.....

Your Pov.

I woke up with the sun rays hitting my face, groaning at the brightness that it gives. I can hear each other shouts downstairs, probably the girls are making Mina's house a disaster.