XXVII

The bell rings indicating that classes are over and its time for lunch, when suddenly someone grabbed Sohee's hand and cornered her far away from the hallway through to the restroom.

“Why are you here?!” Momo quietly shouted to the latter's face who just give her a mocking smile that made Momo gritted her teeth in madness.

“Well, hello there twin sister.” Sohee mumbled as she looks at her nails.

“Don't you dare call me your twin! Did father told you I'm here huh?! So you could ruin my life again?!” Momo said, rage in her eyes as she looks at her sister with disgust.

“Oh, I'm just here to take what's really mine. And you're out of it.” She replied as Momo's hand abruptly slap Sohee's cheek. “In their eyes, you are always be the villain Momo.” She spat making Momo looks at her.

“My friends won't listen to you.” Momo said as she walks past Sohee, bumping her sister's shoulder leaving Sohee there with a victorious smile.

“Let the game on, dear sister.” Sohee whispered to herself as she walks her way to nowhere.

.....

Momo's Pov.

“In their eyes, you are always be the villain Momo.” No, it's not true.

“In their eyes, you are always be the villain Momo.” She's lying, don't let it ruin your head.

“In their eyes, you are always be the villain Momo.” No, no! Ugh stay away from me!

“Momo!” Y/n grabbed my hand, hugging me from the back that made me stop. “What are you doing! Do you wanna die huh?!” She shouted as I didn't notice that I've been crying the whole time.

“Y-y/n.. stay away f-from Sohee.” I mumbled as she hug me tight as I sob in her arms.

“What are you talking? I don't understand, why should I stay away from her?” She asked as I just shake my head, doesn't matter.

Ju-just stay away from her.” I mumbled as I ran away from here.

I know they're planning on something, but I won't let them succeed on their plan.

.....

Your Pov.

I know that there's something bugging with Momo, she won't act like that if it's nothing. She was even crying when I hug her from the back, preventing her from falling the stairs.

Flashback

“Oh, guys? I forgot my phone in the room, can you guys go first? It will be just a minute.” I said as they just nodded their head along with Mina.

I ran upstairs to the room and spotted my phone in instant when I feel like I was about to pee in my pants so I decided to run towards the rest room and pee in one of the cubicle.

There's no even single students here since it was lunch time and the canteen will be packed of students right now.

I was about to come out in the rest room when I heard a voice that seems familiar, I just heard that voice this morning.

“In their eyes, you will always be the villain Momo.” Wait? Momo? And who's the girl that she's been talking to right now?

I can't seem to just stand there and listen to their conversation, I am also curious about the girl that Momo is having a conversation with. So i decided to take a peek at the corner.

Momo just look at her with rage eyes and gritted teeth, I can't clearly see the person since she's looking at the opposite side that Momo is talking with!

“My friends won't listen to you.” Momo said walk past to the girl, bumping the girls shoulder as my eyes got wide seeing the girl, it's Sohee!

Did they know each other? Why are they together right now. I hide myself as Sohee move her feet to my opposite way.

When I know that she's already gone, I hastily move and ran where my friends and girlfriend is which was a good timing to save Momo from falling.

She's been holding her head and murmuring something that she didn't notice that she was about to fall from the stairs.

Good thing I hug her on time, my heart is beating so fast that I inhale some air to breath. Damn! That was a close call.

End of Flashback

“Hey, are you okay?” Mina whispered in my ear while squeezing my hand lightly as I just nodded my head.

“I was just thinking about Momo.” I mumbled, as I look at Mina's eye looking for something to continue.

“What about her?” She asked enough for me to hear. Good thing Mina doesn't feel a rivalry when it comes to her friends. So I continue in talking my thoughts.

“I found Momo and Sohee talking beside the restroom as I was on my way here after getting my phone but suddenly nature calls me, so I decided to take quick pee to the nearest restroom in our classroom and kinda overheard them talking.” I said, not even blinking or stuttering the words that I have spattered.

“What did you overheard?” She asked again, as she sip on her strawberry frappe.

“I just overheard the words, ‘in their eyes, you will always be the villain Momo’ and ‘my friends wont listen to you.’ just that baby.” I murmured and shrugged my shoulder softly. Mina was about to open her mouth when Chaeyoung interrupt us from talking.

“What are you two talking? You know that we are here infront of you right?” Chaeyoung said, as she snorted and rolled her eyes before chuckling.

“Only for matured talk, you're still underage.” Dahyun said laughing as Chaeyoung hit her left shoulder.

“Yah! I'm already old enough.” She said, glaring Dahyun in process.

“Oh? Your height is 10 years old.” Nayeon said, adding the teasing.

Nyenyenyenye! I didn't even heard a grandma talking.” Chaeyoung spat out, sticking out her tongue out to Nayeon as Nayeon just rolled her eyes.

“Have you guys seen Momo?” Jihyo asked, stopping the two from bickering.

“I've seen her awhile ago when I was about to come here after getting my phone but she ran off to nowhere when I was about to approach her.” I said half truth, half lie as Jihyo just nodded her head.

“Let her be for the mean time, I think some things is bothering her.” Jeongyeon said as we just nodded our head and just decided to finish our lunch.

********************************

Wassup! Wassup gays?
I miss you guys 🤭

Have you guys eaten' your meals properly? If not, then you should!

Stay healthy and always positive, but not in covid 🤭😭

Adiós Amigos! ❤️