XL

Y/n Pov.

"Oh wow! How come you beat me in basketball when you have poor eyesight?" Dahyun said as I jumped in victory.

“Well.. I think you forgot that I'm a pro basketball player, Hyun.” I said, chuckling at her face. “Even if I can't see the ring clearly it will eventually go straight to it.” I continued as she just made some weird faces in front of me.

We are still here at the arcade, where Dahyun and I played basketball. Beating on something that whoever loses will grant the winner's wishes.

“Ugh! I almost forgot that you and Lisa were teammates before. ” She said, remembering those past when we're still a couple.

....

“Are you sure you won't come with us?” I ask Dahyun as I am heading towards the door wherein Lisa is waiting for me outside carrying her  bag on her shoulder.

“Yeah, I still need to finish this report.” she replied without even throwing a glance at me. I heave a sigh that it made Dahyun notice my aura. “ I promise to catch up later, babe.” she said, making her way to me, tiptoeing just to kiss my cheeks .

“Alright, It's just that.. I don't want you to miss my shooting skills, yah know? The three pointers.” I said chuckling, giving her the sweetest smile I could ever have. Just maybe that will make her change her mind to just watch me play basketball and set aside those reports that will be due up to the last day of the month, and we haven't gone into a real date since we got official.

“I won't, okay? Plus, if I finish this report this week, I'll make it up to you for the rest of the month. Deal?” she said, while pinching my pouting lips, ugh! How can she even resist my charming face.

“Okay, babe.. and arcade?” I said, making her smile. She knows how much I wanted to go in an arcade with her.

“Arcade it is.” she replied, bopping my nose.

....

“Yeah, you were finishing your report that time when I asked you to come with us, and totally forgot to catch up with the championship game that you probably haven't seen the three points for the last minute of the game.” I said, smiling.

I was supposed to be happy that time since we won the championship, but to my dismay the only person that I wanna see wasn't here. Not even a single hair strand of Dahyun.

“I'm, sorry..” she said frowning.

“Nah, it's okay Dubu. I know you've been busy with that report. That was in the past anyway, and... We are here in an arcade. Just like what you promised.”I said , tapping her head just like before.

....

After the two got done playing like a kid at the arcade, the two decided to grab dinner since they were starving because of playing.

“Won't you take some takeout for Mina unnie?” Dahyun asked, while munching her food.

“She just texted me awhile ago that she'll be having dinner with the two girls, so.. no.” you replied, wiping some crumbs that were on the left side of your lips.“How about you? We could bring some for Momo. Her usual, jokbal.”

“Yeah, yeah. Probably.” Dahyun replied.

After dinner, Dahyun decided to bring you back home since she's the one who tagged you along with her. You talked so much during dinner and you're having fun with her.

This is what Dahyun loves about you, being playful, gentle that melts her heart in every possible way.

“I guess, this would be the end of us..To finally set myself free from the past and to love again.” Dahyun said in herself.

Your relationship may end, but the friendship you both have would be forever.

.......................................

Hello gays!
Just a short update since I can't slepp. 😮‍💨

I've missed you guys so much.