XVI

As Tzuyu calm down, she heave a sigh before facing the person that hurt her so bad.

"You only have 2 minutes to explain yourself why the fuck you've leave me before, I need an acceptable reason and not with the bullshit one." She said as Sana and Y/n look at the girl infront of them.

"First of all, I'm sor- cut with your apologies. I need an explanation." Tzuyu cut her off, as she just nodded her head.

"The r-real thing is, I fall out of love from you. I tried so hard to love you even better but things turn out the opposite. I was about to tell you the truth but I got scared of what will be the outcome. I know I hurt you so bad, I was even the one who asked you not to leave me but I was the one who did it. I leave you with those bullshit reasons but trust me, I did loved you from the very bottom of my heart and I'm sorry for everything, I know you can't forgive right now but I'm hoping one day that you'll find the heart to forgive me. I'm sorry, Tzu." Y/n said as her tears were streaming, same as Tzuyu.

"C-can you say y-you love me for the last time?" She asked the latter as Y/n smile at her lovingly, engulfing Tzuyu in her embrace as the latter cry her heart out.

"I love you my Chewy." Y/n whispered in her ear as she tightly hug her ex girlfriend. "You are always be a part of me."

....

Your Pov.

After the talk with Tzuyu, Sana and I headed home after we sent Tzuyu off to her home. She also said that she will come home in just one condition, Sana will come with her.

"You good?" Sana asked me, as I park the car.

"Yeah, thank you for helping me out to talk with Tzuyu." I said as I smile at my best friend.

"No worries, as a payment you need to help me pack my stuff for Taiwan." She said as I let out a small chuckle.

"You won't regret coming with Chewy to Taiwan, Sana-shi. I promise, you will love there." I said as I wink at her.

After unbuckling my seatbelt, we spotted Nayeon at the gate with her phone in her ear while waving at us.

Sana was the one who got out as she approached Nayeon smiling.

"You two came back early, good timing for lunch." Nayeon said, as she got the food that Sana take out from the restaurant. "How was the talk with Tzuyu?" she asked.

"It went well, though at first she punched Y/n in her gut." Sana said, as she laughed at me while remembering the scene.

"Well.. I deserve the punched, I guess." I let out a chuckle as we entered Mina's home. "Where's Mina?" I asked Nayeon as I roamed my eyes inside the house. It's my first time stepping here.

The house is big and the interior is like the same of our house at Japan.

"She's in her room, right side upstairs. The second room, it has her name on it." Nayeon said, as I nodded my head.

I ran upstairs heading towards Mina's room, I knocked on it but to my dismay no one answer so I decided to open the door, and it's not even lock.

I entered her room quietly as I found her sleeping in her bed peacefully. How can't I be so damn inlove with this girl? Well, only fools.

I made my way on her bed, as I sit next to her bed and quietly looking at her mesmerising face, I put a strand of hair in her ear as I got stuck looking at her features.