XV

Sana's Pov.

As we got park the car, Y/n unlock her seatbelt and ran to the other side to open Mina's door while me and Nayeon stepped out the car.

“Careful, Don't forget to drink your meds okay? Sana and I, will be home after an hour.” Y/n said as she held Mina's hand.

“You can trust me with her medication.” Nayeon said, winking.

“You two careful on your way, okay?” Mina replied as she squeeze Y/n's hand.

Ugh! This two lovebirds can't get enough with each other.

“Alright, do you want me to buy something after the talk?” She asked as Mina just shakes her head. “How about you Bunny?” She ask Nayeon unnie.

“Just ice coffee, thank you.” She replied as Y/n nodded her head.

“Alright, that's all settled then. Hon, take a rest. Me and Sana will head off now.” Y/n said kissing Mina's forehead. Aw, that's too sweet.

I kissed Mina and Nayeon's cheek as we said our good-byes. Now I'm all alone with my best friend.

“Tzuyu already texted me that she's already at the caffe.” I said breaking the silence.

“I thought you wouldn't talk anymore, is there something bugging you Sana?” Y/n asked, as I look outside the window and heave a sigh.

“You really know me that well, don't you?” I ask as she let out a small chuckle.

“Of course, we've been best of friends since diapers, and then sorts of lovers then to ex lovers and then best of friends.” She said laughing as I just let out a small laugh.

“Yeah right, whatever.” I replied, as silence came in again.

After a minute, she broke the silence.

“So.. what's really bothering you? We don't do secrets right? Remember?” She said as I nodded my head.

“I don't know, it's just that- I think I saw someone when we got out at the clinic.” I admitted as I look at her.

“Eh? So.. that's the reason why you've been silent the whole ride after the check up?” She asked and I just nodded my head.

“I didn't see that someone's face, it's kind of wearing black hoodie jacket and wearing red cap. It's just that I have a bad feeling about that stranger.” I said frowning as I didn't notice that Y/n already park the car at the café parking lot.

“Relax, you are safe with me. Let's  talk about it later, first we need to talk to Tzuyu.” She said, caressing my hand as I nodded my head.

Y/n turned off the engine and unbuckled her seatbelt as I also unbuckled mine before we stepped out the car and head inside the café looking for the particular tall girl, Tzuyu.

Your Pov.

Sana and I, are already here inside the café. The stranger that she's talking awhile ago, bugs me but I didn't let her see me bothered.

I'll found that out soon, the important thing is to talk to Tzuyu right now.

I know I hurt her badly but I know she's soft inside like Sana.

Sana and I roamed our eyes inside the café, and bingo! Tzuyu's there sitting like a princess. She didn't change, she's still the girl that I have loved before. Though, her looks matured a bit but it really suits her, she's pretty and gorgeous at the same time.

Sana smile as we are about to walk where Tzuyu is when Tzuyu bring her head up, smile turned to frown when she see me.

She's about to walk out the café when Sana catches her up.

“Tzuyu, wait!” Sana said, grabbing Tzuyu's hand. I kind of feel some chemistry with this two.

“What is she doing here? I thought you and I just going to grab some coffee.” Tzuyu said, still frowning.

“Don't be mad please..” Sana said, caressing her hand. “Let us sit first and talk. Let her explain.” She said.

“For what? To explain why she leave me because she's not happy anymore? How pathetic.” She spatted, as tears falling in her eyes.

“No, let me explain. I came here for you.” I said, as she smiled coldly.

“No, you came here for Mina unnie.” She said. “You think I wouldn't know that you two got back? You're wrong then.” She said chuckling, wiping her tears.

“Let us sit first.” Sana butted in.

“We don't need to sit cause there's no need to talk.” Tzuyu said, as she stepped out the café.

“Tzuyu!”

“Yah! Chou Tzuyu!”

“Listen to me first!” Ugh! This girl is so damn prideful.

“Yah! Tall Yoda!” I shouted as she was about to get inside her car. She stop, as I ran and held her wrist not to tightly but enough not to let her go.

“What did you just call me?” She asked, like she's about to blow.

“Umm, hihi tall Yoda?” I cutely said, as she punched me in the gut making me stumbled.

“Oh my God! Tzuyu, why did you punched her?” Sana said, helping me to stand up. Wow, that's a good blow.

“Serves her right.” She said as she's going to stepped inside the car but I grabbed her leg as I hug her.

“Please hear m-me out, I came here for you because your grandma is dying and she needs you.” I said, gasping for air because of the punch.

“I don't have plans on coming home here but since your mom beg me to ask you to get home because of your grandma, I booked my flight immediately. I don't have plans on getting back with Mina at first but I love her, I really do. I'm sorry, please forgive me for leaving you.” I said, as my tears keep falling.

“You're the one who beg me not to leave you, but you did. You did comeback but not for me.” She said sobbing. “I even fought my own family because of you. And then you'll just leave me because you're not happy anymore? Your reasons are bullshit.” She spatted out, as she balled her fist.

“Tzuyu-yah.. you need to go home.” Sana said as the latter just shakes her head.

“Home is here, not in Taiwan.” She replied as her tears keeps falling.

“I know, but you need to. Your grandma wanted to see you, she's dying.” Sana said, as she held Tzuyu's shoulder while caressing it.

“I don't know.. I'm afraid that Dad will prison me inside my room.” She said, as Sana hug her tightly.

“You can guarantee me that he won't, I'll come with you.” She replied.

“Your Dad wanted to see you too, he's not mad with you Tzuyu-yah. He's mad of himself because he didn't give you the fatherly love that you wanted.” I said, as she sobbed silently in Sana's arms.

*************************************

Wassup gays! I'm back after 84 years, charot!

By the way, here's a chapter for you.
Thank you so much gays for reading this too boring story.

You guys are amazing! Stay healthy and positive but not in covid 🤣

Adiós Amigos! ❤️