IV

Tomorrow came as the girls gathered up in their meeting place before going to school while grabbing a coffee or a breakfast near the university.

“Vanilla latte will be fine.” Jeongyeon said to the waiter, as she put down the menu.

“Aren't you going to order some pancakes?” Jihyo asked the latter still eyeing the menu. “I'll have Americano and pancake with strawberry syrup on top please, thank you.” She said, putting down the menu and smile to the waiter.

“Latte is fine.” Jeongyeon said while Jihyo nodded her head. Jeongyeon roamed her eyes spotting a girl at the corner wearing a black hoodie.

By just looking at the girls' back she sense that she knows the girl by its strong appearance.

‘Is that Kim?’ She asked herself as she continued on eyeing the girl.

“Who are you looking at?” Momo asked as Jeongyeon divert her eyes to Momo before shrugging her shoulders and divert her eyes again to the girl just to find nothing same as Momo who look wherein Jeongyeon looking at.

“Where is she?” She asked herself again, still looking around.

“Yah! Stop doing that. I'm getting dizzy looking at you, dummy.” Nayeon said, glaring at Jeongyeon.

“I think, I'm just hallucinating.” Jeongyeon mumble making the girls stare at her.

“You okay unnie?” Dahyun asked as Jeongyeon nodded. While Sana on the other hand was uncomfortable because she just saw her bestfriend awhile ago wearing a black hoodie.

“Excuse me guys, I'll just use the restroom.” She said, moving fast and headed her way not waiting for her friends reply.

As she got in the restroom she fastly lock the door as she didn't notice the girl sitting on the sink eyeing at her figure.

“Well, Hello there Sana.” Sana stopped in her tracks hearing the voice again for so many years. The girl giggle, seeing Sana like a statue. “Didn't you miss me babe?” The girl hopped down the dink walking towards Sana.

“Y/n..” Sana mumble softly as the girl infront of her engulfed her into a tight hug.

“When did you arrive here in Korea?” Sana asked, as she pulled herself from the embrace.

“Just this morning. How are you?” Y/n asked, stretching Sana's cheek. Making the latter whines and slap the girls hand.

“I miss you too. I'm doing good here. But why didn't you call me that today is your arrival? I can escape my class and fetch you at the airport you know?” Sana said, engulfing the girl again with a tight hug.

“I don't want to burden you. In fact, I bought a new unit besides your unit!” Y/n said jumping in excitement making Sana's eyes goes wide.

“Really?” Sana said, and jumps like a kid. “We're gonna catch up later.” She said, as Y/n nod her head furiously.

“Sana?” They heard a knock outside making Y/n's eyes goes wide.

“Is that Mina? Myoui Mina?” The girl whispered at Sana, making her eyebrows up.

“You know Mina-shi?” Sana asked the girl, nodding her head.

“Sana? Open the door.” Mina said on the other side of the door, impatiently.

“Don't tell her that I'm here, I'll tell you later. I'm gonna hide myself first.” Y/n said, heading herself to the cubicle and locks the door.

“Sana, open this damn door.” Mina said, knocking the door furiously.

Sana unlock the door as Mina glared at her for making her wait for too long.

“I'm sorry, I'm just really having a bad stomach ache.” Sana act, making Mina's eyes turn soft.

“I thought you're hiding something or.. someone.” Sana tensed up, as she masked her nervousness. Whatever Y/n do this time, she's not going to betray her bestfriend.

“No, I'm just really having a bad stomach ache. Lets go.” She said, grabbing Mina's hand and headed to their table.

Meanwhile, Y/n on the side unlocked the door and bring her hoodie up on her head and goes out in the restroom, sneakily made her way outside the resto.