XI

As the girls got in Y/n's unit Sana and Nayeon slumped down on the couch while Mina got her way on to the kitchen .

Y/n on the other hand is facing the crying bunny and her bestfriend.

“Nayeon stop crying now.” Y/n mumbled when the bunny didn't stop crying.

“I c-can't believe t-that all of us is your ex.” Nayeon said, head down not wanting to stare at her beloved ex.

“I'm sorry. I know it isn't enough but I really am sorry.” Y/n mumbled, looking at the crying girl infront of her while Sana made her way to the kitchen finding Mina who's cooking.

“I don't know your reasons why you broke up with me, I give you everything. Am I not enough?” Nayeon said, looking at her ex with mix emotions.

“No, it's not like that. You are more than enough Nayeon-shi b-but that's the thing you give me everything it's feels like I was just taking you for granted and I don't want that.” Y/n said, approaching Nayeon as she grabbed the latters' hand. “I'm sorry please forgive me. Open your heart to someone who's willing to take care of you.” Y/n mumbled, kissing Nayeon's hand.

....

Sana's Pov.

I made my to the kitchen finding Mina cooking something while the two were talking at the living room.

“Oh Sana-yah.” Mina smiled, stirring the food she's cooking.

“Please be honest with me, are you two got back?” I asked making her stop. “I won't be mad, Y/n is my bestfriend and I know that she's happy being with you.” I mumbled as she slowly face me.

“I'm sorry..” She whispered making my head shake.

“Don't be sorry Mitang, her happiness is my happiness also. You two is in the bridge of getting married but Momo's father just got stuck on your way. She's willing to protect you even if it's breaking her own heart, you are lucky.” I mumbled as Mina shed tears. I made my way on her as she buried her face on my neck hugging me tightly.

“Thank you Sana.” She whispered kinda sobbing on my arms. I wanted Y/n's happiness even if it doesn't include me. “I know you still love her.” She mumble again.

“I do. But what can I do? She's inlove with you, she's happy with you. I don't want to lose her smile that you're giving to her. I maybe her soulmate but you are her everything and greatest love. Her happiness is my happiness even though I'm not included.” I whispered, letting out a small chuckle as my eyes gets blurry because of my tears.

I hug her tight, as we sobbed on each other arms. I know Mina is hurting for me too, I'm willing to give way for her because she's my best friend's happiness and she's my best friend too.

“We should stop crying now or else Y/n might think that I hurt you.” I whispered as we both cracked out a laughed as we wipe each others tears.

“Good thing the food didn't burn.” She said, getting back on stirring the food.

“Did you two talk?” Y/n ask, entering the kitchen with Nayeon besides her.

“Oh yes. Just girl talks that makes us cry.” I mumbled as Y/n nodded her head. “How about you two?” I asked as Nayeon sit on the dinning table.

“We're good now.” She said smiling. Minayah?” She called Mina while Mina just hum.

“Yes unnie?” She asked, looking at Nayeon.

“You have my blessings now, I know you can take good care of each other.” She said smiling making us shocked. “I know you two got back don't even deny it. Yes, I'm hurt but I already have my closure with Y/n so continue the love story you two created.” She mumble while Mina run on her way and engulfed her with a tight hug.

They're whining like a kid while Y/n approach me and engulfed me with a tight hug also.

“I'm happy for you two.” I whispered making her chuckled. “Please don't hurt my baby Mina again or else I'll punch your pretty face.” I said giggling jokingly punch her arm when she pat my head ruining my hair.

“Alright, you two. Stop hugging now I'm getting jealous.” She approach the two pouting.

“Should I take Mina away from you?” Nayeon said chuckling as Mina giggle in her arm sitting on Nayeon's lap while Y/n pout her lips more.

“Don't you dare Nayeon!” She said whining like a kid. Watching them like this makes my heart happy.

“I'm sorry love but I love Nayeon-chan more.” Mina tease making Y/n pout on the bridge of crying. Aww this big baby is always a crying baby.

The three of us burst out laughing when we see Y/n's eyes swelling with tears.

Hmp! I hate you three!” She said crying, cutie.

While Mina on the other hand stand up on Nayeon's lap and approach her crying baby.

Shh, stop crying now I'm just teasing you.” Mina mumble hugging Y/n while I look at Nayeon who's having a genuine smile now looking at them.

“Y/n still a crying baby.. Minayah if she hurt you again don't hesitate to come with me, I'll marry you.” Nayeon teased, sticking her tongue out making my bestfriend whines like a kid.

“Yah! She's just kidding. Stop crying now.” Mina mumble, stroking Y/n's hair.

“Okay you three stop teasing each other now, let's eat I'm hungry.” I mumbled stoping the three kid in this unit.

I put the plate and utensils on table while Nayeon help Mina on preparing the foods. While Y/n on the other hand was just watching us interacting with a genuine smile plastered on her face.

She's happy, and my heart is happy seeing her like this.

**************************************

This chapter is kinda boring so bareee with me gays.

Adiós Amigos! ❤️