XXXVIII

Your Pov.

Lot of things have happened before I got home after Tzuyu and I's date. Well, I just cried a bucket and it's funny that Tzuyu just laughed at my crying face.

I got home and of course my lovely girlfriend is preparing dinner, cooking my favourite. I secretly walk my way behind Mina, as I embrace her tightly from the back that made her jump.

“Fuck!” She shouted, as I just let out a giggle while still hugging her.

“Later, baby.” I replied, as I inhaled the sweats on her neck. Ugh! She always smells like a baby.

“You almost give me a heart attack!” She said, going back on stirring the food.

“Where's the others?” I asked her, while kissing her neck.

“Your sister has a dinner date with Lisa. While Jiyeon and Rosé needs to attend a family dinner, you know? Sister-in-laws. So, I was just thinking that maybe you didn't eat much on your date so I prepared dinner for us.” She said as I just hummed in reply. “This is almost done, can you prepare the utensils for me please?” She said cutely, that makes me steal a kiss from her lips before making my way to prepare the plates and utensils.

Having Mina in my life is such a blessed. Who wouldn't? A wife material indeed and I can't wait to asked her hand for marriage and this time I won't run away.

After I got done preparing the table, Mina also got done cooking our dinner. So I help her to prepare it too. After we settled everything, we pray and dig in.

“Hmm, I think your eyes are swollen. What happened to your date with Tzuyu?” Mina asked as I let out a small chuckle.

“Well, she wrote me a letter and it made me cry like a baby.” I said, as she let out a laugh. “Here, you can read it.” I give Mina the letter for her to read.

She silently read the letter that Tzuyu have given to me, while sipping my red wine. As I noticed Mina silently sob, and wipe her diamond tears.

“Damn! I feel Tzuyu's pain. But so proud of her for getting through that phase.” Mina said as I slightly chuckle and hold Mina's left hand comforting her.

“I know, and I couldn't be more happy for her. So proud of her, for finally letting me go because of Sana.” I said, smiling. I wiped Mina's tears and even kiss her tears away.

After eating dinner and talking, we finally take our night routine which is of course, showering together to save water.

I was inside the bathtub while Mina is on the shower, scrubbing down her body slowly that it made me gulp.

“Love? Can you scrub my back please? I can't reach it.” She said, looking at me seductively while biting her bottom lips.

“Sure.” I replied, getting up from the bathtub butt naked.

I take away the scrub from Mina's hand and pour her favourite scent liquid soap which is Vanilla Jasmine that always drives me crazy.

After pouring the soap, I slowly scrub Mina's back while still controlling myself not to touch her. I know my buddy has been alive by just watching Mina awhile ago and I know my naughty girlfriend is enjoying this.

I watched Mina's eyes at the reflection and it gets darkened, and I know she's just been waiting for me to touch her. I've been holding my control for too long and it's time for me to unleash the beast inside me.

I finally give in with the temptation and slowly kiss Mina's shoulder and then her soft neck that I love to suck and put those love marks, indicating that she's mine and always be mine.

“Hmmm, B-baby..” Mina moaned as I suck her sweet spot while I ran my fingers from her hips up to her healthy breast, smoothly massaging it that it made her arch her body to mine.

I put down the body scrub and traces my hands through her sensitive spot that it made her whimper.

“You are so naughty, do you even know that?” I whispered in her ear before biting down her earlobe.

“P-please.” She begged, making me smirk and just play dumb.

“Please what Mina?” I asked, giving her sweet spot with a good suck.

“Please touch me, wreck me. Do whatever you wanted right now, I'm all yours.” She said as my smiled grows wide.

I ran my fingers down to her waist line while massaging her left boobs, giving her sweet spot with a lick that brings shiver to her spine.

“Since you're being a good girl right now, I'll give you a treat.” I whispered to her ear, while touching her wet flower. “Gosh, you're so wet for me.” I groaned, playing her clit.

I let her face me as I lift her at the nearest wall, while playing her clit. I cup her left breast, and she couldn't help but to squeeze my shoulders as I keep on sucking her neck. Her body keeping the heat that I can't help but feel aroused that it made my cock to even stand up more.

My hand automatically turns into a wild beast, reaching for her throbbing clit and rub them slowly in circles.

“Oh fuck!” She moaned as I plunked two fingers inside her wet  entrance. I suck her breasts, lick and even giving it some small bites while she's starting to shake in ecstasy making her juices drip on the cold floor of the bathroom.

Mina's Pov.

“Love, I want y-you inside me please.” I beg as our hips buckle up on each other.

She grip on my hair, alive as I touch her big cock. Her mouth taste like a vanilla chocolate ice cream that's melting my tongue as it twirls around my mouth. Feeling the tip of her invading me, making me gasp because of the pleasure that she's giving me.

“Fuck! Just like that.” I whimper as  she roughly thrust her beast inside me. I could care less at how she fuck me in the middle of the night wherein our neighborhood is sleeping already.

She me face the wall and start fucking me from behind. She bite my shoulder, probably leaving a love marks.

“God, Daddy!” I groaned as she keeps fucking me. Her thrust got deeper and deeper that sends thousands of volts to my entire body and this is all what I want.

“Fuck! You're so tight.” She whispered in my ear, that gives me shiver down to my spine.

“Oh God love! I'm coming!” I said as she fasten her pace until I blackout from my orgasm. My girlfriend take her last thrust as she  spurts her juices inside me.

She holds me and steady ourselves as she embrace me with a hug from behind, kissing every corner of my neck that made me smile.

“I love you so much, Mina.” She whispered, enough for me to hear her making my smile grows even wider.

“I love you more, my love.” I replied, feeling blessed for having this girl in my life.

***************************************

Yowww! Wassup gays!
I'm back, hihi.
So sorry for updating so late. I just too busy with some schools stuff and everything.
I miss you guys!
Eat well! And always take care of your health.

Adiós Amigos! ❤️