BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 9

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 9

Bismillaah

*MAHMUD*

I left Ayesha and Noor in the room and followed dad to his study to hear what he has to say.

"Is she spending the night here?" He asked.
Dad's question took me by surprise
"Yes Dad,why did you ask?"
"Nothing" with that I turned to leave when he added.
"Make sure you take her back home first thing tomorrow morning" What's up with him? I sternly looked at him and rushed out without closing the door. His behaviour was really uncalled for.
I went to Noor's room and met her talking,Allaah knows what all she'll tell Ayesha in a night

"Noor,you will be spending the night with Ayesha,make her feel comfortable...behave" I advised and Noor just smiled and blinked until I was done.

"We will talk all night longgggg!" She squealed and tugged her tongue out which made me throw a little pillow on her face. I walked out and gave a cool space to the girls.

In my room,I felt so bored and didn't know what to do. I flipped out my phone and started chatting with Umarr,but he kept on teasing me about Ayesha,huh!
I finally gave up on doing anything and went to bed,maybe tomorrow will be a better day...I pray.

-----

I felt something prickly on my nose and it disturbed my sleep,I tried to shoo it with my hands but nothing worked. I opened my eyes and over me was Noor,with a thorn,prickling my nose. I rolled my eyes and turned to sleep again. This time,she pricked me hard on my back and I knew there was no chance in trying. I got up and went to do the morning-washing routine.

I came out after some minutes...

"Where is Ayesha? I hope you didn't disturb her sleep with your these devilish thorns?"

"Awwwwwn Bayyyaa,so much concern? Huh,anyway,I didn't...she is my good friend that's why. She has been sleeping since we prayed fajr"

"Hmmm,and you?"

"I have been roaming around like the big fat rat of the house" that's what she does every morning

"Please gently wake Ayesha up and I'll take her home after breakfast inn shaa Allaah"

"I'll go with you"
"If you wish"

I got cladded in a green khaftaan,combed my hair and walked down to the dining room. As usual,I met Dad waiting for us,I greeted him and looked everywhere except at him,still mad at his yesterday reaction towards Ayesha. In no time,Noor and Ayesha also came down. They said their salaams and we all ate in silence,like always...the only unusual thing was that Dad was weirdly looking at Ayesha. If mom was here,I am sure she would have made her feel like her own,but this is Dad anyway.

-----

We left home at 9:30 am,it's 11:30 and we've still not reached Ayesha's home only because Noor wants to take her to every restaurant and every mall.

I recieved a call from Ayesha's Dad and that was what made our journey serious.

I halted the car and alighted in ront of the Haqqiy compound.
Noor and Ayesha held hands and walked behind me.

"As'salaamu alaikum" I greeted a little louder to gain audience and a lady appeared with an 'alaikum salaam' running through her mouth. She looks like someone of my age and her face resembles Asiyah. Just then,Ayesha came in front and said...

"Sir,meet my big sister,Humayrah....Humayrah,Mr Jamal"
"Enchantè Humayrah" I greeted and Noor said my exact words. Humayrah just stood there looking at us,she is not french anyway.