BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 12

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 12

Bismillaah

*AYESHA*

"I cannot get his face out of my head!" She finally said it and my laughter ended. What the heck?! I never thought Asiyah would get to that extend. Just because he is rich,she didn't want him to escape. I respect my Sir and I'm not looking forward to getting embarrassed by Asiyah in any way.

"I know you are not serious,please excuse..." I tried to dispel the topic but she quickly shook her head.

"No Ayesha,I am serious about this one" I cannot bring myself to accept.

"Is it because he is rich?...don't lie. You did the same with Ebrahim"

"I forgot to tell you,Ebrahim came here yesterday seeking Mayrah's hand" she smiled and continued "I know money is my priority but"...she sat close to me on the bed and held my hands in hers...are you not surprised? Too much friendship in just a blink.

"That day,at the market...I saw him and shouted at him,even though we both were not looking at our paths. He apologised and paid me everything. At that point,I admired him..."

"Stop Asiyah,I am not believing a word that you say" I interrupted.

"Just listen to the whole story,please. I am sure you will be able to detect whether there is an ounce of truth in it" she beseeched and I decided to just listen.

"I thought we would never meet again after that moment and maybe if it was any kind of infatuation,it would disappear. But destiny kept bringing us together...through you" what?

"Stop Asiyah,Don't make it look like my fault" I tried to be clear in this matter.

"No no,I am not blaming you baby sis. I am thanking you instead...for bringing me closer to the love of my life"

"Is that not too early Asiyah....so soon and he is the 'love of your life'?" She giggled.

"And what do you know about love miss?" She kept her arms akimbo and looked at me with a smirk.

"No,no...I mean,I just hear about it...I know nothing about love" I was being honest here. I have not loved anyone...

"Better...so what do you say?"

"And what am I supposed to say?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Hook me up with him" I didn't expect that.

"No way Asiyah...I am no way promoting a haraam relationship. Oustass said,It Is _Haraaaam_ !" I emphasized on the haraam.

"And who said we will be dating? If he wants to marry me then ok"

"You are talking as if he loves you already huh?" I rolled my eyes.

"His eye says he does" she blushed and rolled her phone in her hand.

"Whatever! Excuse me,I need to study"

"Ok,I know you will help me for sure....bye" her confidence though!

-----

My nightmare! Maths! I never loved this subject and it gives me headaches. I wish I could run away from it but what to do,I need it to get promoted to grade 12. I spent the whole of yesterday studying this subject and I am still scared. I looked around and saw some of my classmates chit-chatting and I very well know their capability in maths. The thing is,they don't care...but I do. I like having the best in everything and I pray to have it in Maths too.

"Hey Ayesha" some of my classmates greeted as they walked pass me and entered the hall. I waved back and concentrated on removing my stationery from my bag. I know some of them believe I was a braggart and that's why I mingle less but little did they know about my target. The thing is,these days I lacked nothing when it comes to school stuff...my anonymous sponsor was doing just great and I pray for him every single day!