BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 34

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 34

Bismillaah

*NOOR*

Dad caused a commotion in the hospital verifying Bayyaa's claim.

"How did you know?" I asked stretching my arms.

"I waited all night to talk to Musa but I couldn't. His daughter finally told me that he was not at home,she asked me why I wanted to see him and assured me that I could trust her. The moment I mentioned Maryam's name,she was surprised that I know her. She said her dad told them that the woman had no family member. According to her,Maryam had been with them since her childhood but she suffers from memory loss and cannot say anything about her past." Dad took a pause and only Allah knows how angry he was at Musa at that moment. "I called Musa earlier this morning and his laughter was all I needed to confirm that my wife is with him...I don't know what enmity he has with me,I just borrowed his money. I didn't know he was this evil" he started sobbing "my wife and daughter are innocent. He should have faced me man to man"

"It's ok. What's done is done,we need to safe mom from Musa" Bayyaa said and attempted to get up but laid back down due to pain.
I rushed to his aid.

"Yes,we'll have to inform the police before leaving" Dad said and took out his phone to call the police.

Bayyaa took a quick shower and came with us to the police station. Dad had to discuss some things with them before going to Musa's.

As they spent time talking,I quietly sneaked out of the station and went to Blackdoll's which was some steps away. Luckily,I met the Bilal guy there.

"Salaamu alaikum Sir" I greeted,looking behind me to ensure no one was hearing us.

"Wa alaikumus salaam warahmatullaah. How may I help you miss?"

"I know you are Bilal and you know Ayesha" I went straight to the point. "I was her Bestfriend,Noor...you might have heard her mention my name once or twice...right?" He looked at me again and again before nodding. "I know you know where she is,please...please,I just want to see her. I want to know how she is doing,can you please help me?" My eyes looked desperate at that moment.

"I've heard her say Noor once,yeah but I don't think I'll be able to help you. She does not want to see anyone yet"

"I beg you,please help me. I'll respect her wish if she wants to stay there but just help me to meet her for once,just once" he kept quiet for something like forever. "Please" he sighed.

"I'll try to help you but I won't promise you that I'd be able to bring her here. You must be aware of her stubbornness already" he was right. Ayesha is a lady of principles.

"Yes I know,just give it a try"

"Come here tomorrow inn shaa Allah,I'll try to bring her here" I smiled and hoped for the best before rushing out. I hoped Bayyaa and Dad have not started looking for me.

I met them still discussing. I am sure the police need to set up a cunning plan to be able to catch Mr. Farouq. We were asked to take the lead and the police will follow right behind us. They will barge in the moment things go out of control.

"You need to stay behind Noor" Dad tried to stop me but No Way! I wanted to see my mother who was away for my whole life.

"I want to go. Don't worry about me,I'll be fine" I was assuring Dad and my scared self. Amma fight the nervousness in me and go to my Ummaa. But I was scared she wouldn't remember us,whatever the case was,we pray for the best.

-----

We stood at the same gate for the second time. Since we don't know how to open the door,Dad called Mr. Farouq out and he opened the gate without an argument. Surprised.