BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 18

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 18

Bismillaah

*MAHMUD*

Can you believe it? Noor has been ignoring her Bayyaa for a week. I thought she won't be able to stay away from me but I was wrong. If she could stay away from me,then I could not. I will have to fix this right away.

I walked straight to her room and entered without knocking. I met her lying down and smiling on whatever was going on in her phone. I just grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to my room.

I reached the room and threw her on the bed,gently.

"What do you want Bayyaa?" She asked frustratingly.

"Are you asking me that?" I looked at her incredulously. "So Noor can completely stay away from her Bayyaa for days and that too because of a whimsical crush? This is unbelievable for me" I rubbed my face out of frustration.

You might not understand,lemme explain. Noor and I have been together since she was forever. I practically brought her up. I fed her,shushed her,played with her and taught her,I did everything and I still do because dad is always working. I never complain because she is my favorite little thing. She can throw tantrums everytime but she never stays away from Bayyaa,never! My girl has grown so fast and unfortunately,she has now learnt to stay away from me. It is just a crush at the moment,what will happen if she falls deeply in love,she might block me out of her life.

She hung her head low and gave me no response.

"Fine...I'm sorry" that was me. I had to apologise even when I felt I was not wrong.

Noor has not still forgiven me because she was acting nonchalant.

"If you believe you have a chance with Umarr then let's give it a try" her head immediately snapped up as she gawked at me.

"I'm serious!" even though I was not happy about it.

"Bayy...." she stopped and pouted.

"I'm sorry Bayyaa,I am very very sorry. Forgive me please" she proceeded to hug the life out of me but I kept my smile in me,this girl thinks I was some kind of a joke.

"Smile now...pleassssse. Pleasssse" she pulled my cheeks and got me smiling.

"Just let me be,I am disappointed in you" I looked away. She hugged me again with a tighter grip and wasn't ready to let go.

"You must forgive me!" She added through gritted teeth without budging from her position.

"I cannot breathe Noor"

"Ok,I have a better idea on how to make you forgive me" she closed her eyes and started moving her hands. That kid sis of yours who knows how ticklish you can be and uses it to her advantage was Noor.

"Don't...don't" she didn't listen and went on tickling me. Before you know it,I was already laughing like a maniac! I hate it when I laugh like this in serious moments.

"End of problem" she dusted her hands and sat again.

"Now tell me how we will find out what's in Umarr's heart" she grinned.

"Never stay away from Bayyaa again...not for anything!" I accentuated" she nodded with a guilty pout. "Let's invite him for dinner" I suggested and she jumped.

"Great idea!"

"I just hope he was not the one you were talking with when I met you in your room" I had to get things clear. "You are still under-aged incase you've forgotten"