BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 21

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 21

Bismillaah

*MAHMUD*

I have been the best of me these days. You all already know,I have been engaged and will be getting married soon to the love of my life. Don't be surprised that I refer to her as that,she had always been. I was just unsure of my feelings so I decided to keep it to myself. But things got fueled up when she never allowed me to forget her for a minute. I love her,yeah but the cutest thing was,she loves me too. Alhamdulillaah!

I got into my sportswear and casually walked down the stairs ready for a good morning exercise. I almost left the house when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and with a single look I could tell who it was,the loml.

"As salaa..." I couldn't finish my sentence as she shouted from the other side.

"She's been abducted again" What? Not Ayesha again? What do they want from such a harmless little girl?

"When was that?" I asked.

"Yesterday. She went to the market and didn't come back. We have been waiting for her since then and now we believe she has been abducted. She never stays out late" she voiced.

"Darn! Someone should have gone with her,her life was in danger and you allowed her to walk to the market alone?" I didn't even understand why I was complaining. I guess I was just frustrated and needed to blame someone.

"Really? That's all you have to say? Thank you Mr. She is not related to you after all!" Tuut..tuut..tuut. The call ended.

Yaa Robb! A problem over another. This was not the right time to make Asiyah angry. We must come together and look for Ayesha. I should not blame her,she was her big sister after all...but I am like a big brother to her too. I didn't like it when Asiyah made it clear to me that she was not my sister and that's why I cared less. To be honest,I was not being careless,I just made her upset. I will have to visit her,apologise and then get set for the look out on Ayesha.
One thing was for sure,Mr Haqqiy has to explain why the guy called Farouq was always after Ayesha. The poor girl has not done anything to be punished for.

I took the route to Ayesha's home and jogged. I would be exercising and going to their home at the same time. I remembered I haven't told Noor about Ayesha.

"Salaamu alaikum Bayyaa" she said immediately she recieved the call.

"Wa alaikumus salaam Baby. I have a terrible news for you" I panted as I spoke.

"A'udhubillaah. What happened?" She asked,worry laced on her voice.

"Ayesha has been kidnapped again" I announced. She went quiet for some time before finding her voice.

"What? No! I mean how?" I could tell she was taken aback by the information.

"She went to the market and probably got abducted on her way. Don't worry,we will look for her and find her soon bi'ithnillaah" I said to ameliorate the situation. I ended the call and jogged a little bit faster.

I reached the compound sweating profusely and panting heavily. I took some minutes at the gate to catch my breath before going in.

I walked in and stood at the door saying my salaam. No answer came through so I repeated,again no answer. I said the salaam for the third time and wanted to walk away when someone uttered a curt 'Alaikum salaam'. From the sound of the voice,one could tell it was an angry Asiyah.

"You are allowed to be angry with me but not ignore my salaam" I smiled as I walked inside. She blushed and tried to hide it by turning her face away.