BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 22

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 22

Bismillaah

*AYESHA*

I spent each day like hell in this household. I have not been maltreated in any way but I was still losing my heart in every second. Not being able to face my dad and ask him what the truth was,was eating me up. The fact that these goons have never laid a stick on me was also very disturbing. What do they want from me? 'Ohh Ayesha! You are his hard-earned property,how can you forget?'
I never forgot,I just know and believe that no one owns me except my Robb and I will live my life the way I want to and not stay forever in a hole being ordered and carrying out others about my own life. This Bilal and his uncle think they have the sky in their palms! I shall escape from here soon and teach them a lesson,bi'ithnillaah.

I squeezed my eyelids open to the sound of the rough footsteps approaching. I slept off thinking of ways to escape from here. I mean why won't I sleep? This place has been so secured that even a rat won't be able to escape talkless of a chubby likkle me.

"Finally,Boss wants to meet you!" Bilal announced and I smiled. I was very eager for this day. I wanted to face this so called boss and spit on his face.

"Great" I smiled again. Bilal looked at me as if I had two heads.

"What kind of a human being are you?" He asked taking his seat.

"A none-human fearing human being" I replied nonchalantly.

"Owww,Ok. Let's see how long you'll keep being this bold after the boss is done with you" he scoffed and tossed the remote in his hands.

"So you and your boss are miles apart,I mean you never hurt but he always does...is that it?" I asked,trying to get words out of his mouth.

"Yes,that's it. Even for kidnapping...it's not my choice" he shrugged.

"Stop giving me that excuse and walk into that kitchen,I am famished" I was bossing around for the first time. It feels good. I turned to him and saw him gawking at me.

"Hey hey,as far as I know,you're not a millionaire's daughter...I'll only cook for you because you are my black doll" he was flirting with me again! This Bilal! I ignored him and turned to the Tv when he'd fully disappeared.

His actions remind me of Noor. I wonder how she was. I really missed her and can't wait to meet her soon. Talking of Noor,the graduation program of Baraqah senior secondary school popped up on the screen. I watched keenly to catch a glimpse of Noor but failed miserably. She was nowhere to be found. Why would Noor miss her graduation? I rested my head back and heard the caller say "Most discipline student award goes to Noor Jamal" a smile crept up my lips and my eyes anticipated. From nowhere,Noor walked up the stage in her best look. Even though she always finds it difficult to keep her calm,she was very serene today...even her smile depicted the serenity in her.

"What's making you smile?" Bilal walked in with two plates of fried chicken and pasta. I ignored his question and placed the stool in front of me. Bilal has this marvelous way of cooking that makes you eager for his food everyday. I was not going to compliment him though.

"Eat well,boss will be coming to meet you after we're done eating this meal" he announced for the umpteenth time.

"Are you leaving me alone with him?" I asked...not sounding scared in a bit.

"Since you fear no one,yes"

"Great"

"Look doll,I don't feel like leaving you with the boss here but I cannot do a thing about it" he stretched his lips into a tight smile.