BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 27

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 27

Bismillaah

*NOOR*

Bayyaa drove to his new house which was in Bolt street. I remember Zakir telling me he lives in Bolt street,I wonder if it's the same place. We walked into the house in the lowest spirits ever. This was new to us,we have never lived away from Dad. Maybe Mahmud would not find it very hard because he was always not so close to him but I was. I used get eager for school to close just to meet dad at home. I used to make sure I cook the best food for him and keep him company cause believe it or not,Dad was always very lonely. I loved him,I thought he loved me too but his action speaks otherwise. How could he separate me from my sister and claim that he loves me? I couldn't believe that!

"Your house is pretty" I complimented. Bayyaa just smiled. "This was all for Asiyah right?"

"It still is. I wanted to start living here after our wedding but now,I'll have to live here starting today" he shrugged.

"Have you talked to her?"
"Nope,thanks for reminding me,I have to call her. She might be so mad at me at the moment" with that,Bayyaa dashed away. Just then,I heard a knock on the door. Who could it be? I mean,we just came.

To my surprise,someone I knew stood at the door and covered his face with the bouquet of sunflowers. I smiled.

"No need to hide,I'd know you even in a billion people"

"Really,who am I?" He made a thin voice.

"You are my Bestfriend...Zakir" I played along and he removed the flower from his face. His bright smile occupied my eyes. Ayesha was not my Bestfriend anymore...she's My Twin-Sisterrrr! Zakir leaned his hand forward and gave me the flowers. I gladly collected it and smelled it.

"Thank you Zak" strangely,he didn't correct me. I took that as my cue to call him Zak whenever I want. "Come in. How did you know I was here?"

"Ohfooo,I am your genie,remember" he flipped his hands in front of me. I gently placed the bouquet in the flower vase.

"Genie? Explain yourself boy"

"Ok. I saw your Bayyaa's car coming in. Standing at our balcony,I saw you both alight the car and I was like,am I hallucinating? I realised I wasn't. Since I missed you so much,I brought you flowers! You like them?" Was that a question?

"Like,No,I love them!" He grinned from ear to ear.

"You stopped talking to me yaar,I even thought I did something wrong" he made a cute pout.

"Ohh Nooo,don't talk like that. I had been in a lot of problems lately and I thought it would be better if I don't disturb you" I explained.

"It's about Ayesha right. The bestfriend that took my place" he was still feigning sadness.

"No no no,she is not my bestfriend. I just had a recent discovery that she is my biological sister...Twin sister!" I revealed. Zakir gawked at me.

"Are you serious?" I nodded.

"Wow! That's.....strange. I mean,beautifully strange. What made you and your Bayyaa come here anyway?" He asked.

"It's a long story Zak. Let's have some snacks" I casually dismissed the topic. I unzipped my bag and removed the Pringle that I bought on my way.

"Sharing is Caring!" I hollered and gave him a single piece. He gaped at me before returning it and fold his hands with a big frown on his face.

"You look exactly like rumpelstiltskin. Are you his grandson?" I teased. Before you know it,he'd already started wiping fake tears from his face.