BOLD & SERENE : EPISODE 23

*BOLD AND SERENE*

EPISODE 23

Bismillaah

*NOOR*

Life can never be this sour. I never knew I was addicted to Ayesha's presence. Since Bayyaa informed me about her abduction I haven't been myself. Me? No,us...Bayyaa and surprisingly Dad have been very worried about her too. We tried and we are still on the look out for her but no clues have been put on hand yet.
I had made plans of celebrating my graduation party at school and holding another one at home to celebrate it with Ayesha and my other friends but that can't happen anymore. My graduation party didn't seem like it,I was so down in the whole event. I had made a list of the crazy things I wanted to do but I ended up not being in the mood. Knowing the fact that I was worried for my bestfriend,Zakir was there to cheer me up. He'd say funny things and make me grin but I could never give out a careless smile.

I was not only worried,I was scared. What might be happening to Ayesha at that moment? As far as I know,goons are very merciless people and they can do anything to you,was she being fed good food? Absolutely not. She might be so lonely there. The fact that she is so patient makes it worse...patience is good,yeah but Ayesha's patience will lead her to wait,wait and wait...had I been in her place,I'd have laid many plans to escape. Thinking things through,Ayesha is way smarter than I am. If she tries to escape and fails then the security around her will get tighter and she will be in more trouble. Whatever it is,I just pray she is fine and comes back to us as soon as possible,in the best state of health.

I plugged my earpiece in my phone and played some lectures about patience...I want to know how it is to be patient and try it too. I do admire Ayesha and that's why I was learning to be like her. Even though I know I would not be able to do so. She has gone through a lot that I can't imagine myself go through. She is a legend and my respect for her increases by the second. I wanted to close my eyes when the door flipped open.

"Don't you dare" Bayyaa cautioned

"This is my favorite place so amma sleep just here" I closed my eyes back.

"Let's go out for lunch" he proposed.

"Is Umarr coming?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Yes" Bayyaa has stopped telling me to stop loving Umarr and decided to be a spectator in the whole thing. I am set on proving him wrong and getting Umarr fall in love with me. There has been no improvement in Umarr's behaviour towards me,somehow...I wanted to believe that's love but I know deep down that it wasn't. Something was missing and I had to find it out. Umarr will soon leave for the village and I need to get things done before that.

I sauntered to my room and got ready for the lunch. I didn't feel like going but I felt like going at the same time. I got into a simple purple maxi dress with a black veil and black shoes. I walked to Bayyaa's room and saw him dealing with his necktie. I walked to him,held him on both shoulders and made him face me. I tied his necktie for him and gently tapped it on his chest.

"Gentleman" I whispered with a smile. He smiled and brought his hand forward,I held it as expected and we walked out.

"Dad,we are going out" Mahmud told dad who was reading some journal in his study.

"Ok guys,come back soon ok,it's no more safe to wander around" he advised and we nodded.

"There is a big secret behind Ayesha's abduction" Bayyaa whispered as we left the house. I looked at him with confused eyes and he nodded.

"I'll explain it to you later inn shaa Allah,during lunch" he added. He opened the door to the car and led me in. Somehow,I was jealous Asiyah might take all these from me soon,lol.