~31~ Summoner of Storms

Yo! This chapter is a lil' short, but there is a good reason that you will figure out at the end!

BTW. I have started a new story! A Red Dead Redemption fanfic! Plz give it a shot!

Now, enjoy!

 SUPER Unedited.

Wylie and Marrella pulled themselves through the small crack, lucky enough to spot it in the darkness of the chasm

Wylie and Marrella pulled themselves through the small crack, lucky enough to spot it in the darkness of the chasm. But they were spat out on a small storage room, which was right next to the foyer unluckily for them.

Marrella yanked Wylie back, pointing to the confrontation in the middle of the room.

"-So let's talk." Vespera spat.

Maria Morretti straightened, her fists clenched, "How did you-"

"After those morons dragged Fitz out of his cell, I noticed what he was doing. We prepared for your friends' arrival, is all."

Alexios started forward, "You took my mother's arm?! You tried to have Fitz break her mind?!"

Linh held Alexios back, swallowing at the sight of the shining silver eyes and sharpening teeth in his mouth.

Vespera straightened, "It was either that or let her die of infection."

"You-"

"I will give you one last chance! Who was the other spy?" Vespera hissed.

"I. Don't. Know! My brother kept that circle of spies completely secret!" Maria barked back.

Linh leaned back, scanning the room for anything that may help them. Her eyes snagged on two people crouched in the darkness.

Wylie and Marrella eyed her, asking her what to do.

Linh marched forward, cutting off Alexios and Maria's conversation, "The two spies, I know who they were!"

Vespera glared at Linh, "How do you know who Allesandro's spies are?"

Linh swallowed, "I saw it when I was sneaking around in the Black swan base years ago. I'll tell you, but I need to know why you need them."

Vespera scoffed, "I don't need to tell you anything. Give me the information or else."

Linh was lying through her teeth; she didn't even know which spies they were discussing. But she didn't need to stall anymore.

Vespera spun as Biana launched from her bindings, throwing the Neverseen leader to the ground. Wylie held off the shocked guards as Marella burned through the rest of the ropes.

Nour head-butted a soldier heading for Keefe, swinging him like he was a sack of grain into the wall beside them.

"Run!" Nour roared.